+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 736 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141541 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

CCL
    Darn it, one of the cases in tonight's episode made me cry.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

60 minutes and counting for me! An interesting sidenote - the previews that have been playing on my local station here in Canada have been really playing up the humour angle. But the American station that I get has been playing up the drama.

Can't wait
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Gotta love the Canadian angle...always pushing the humour!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    After hearing Dr. McDreamy’s speech about 11 birthdays, Thanksgivings and so on, I am flabbergasted. He was the one doing the pursuing; it was not the other way around. I clearly remember him saying to a reluctant and wary Meredith, “we sleep together every night, some people would call that a relationship”. Only a heartless jerk would encourage someone to fall in love with them, knowing they were “unavailable”. I don’t know what to make of this because Dr. McD doesn’t strike me as heartless.

Yeah, I had a problem swallowing this at first.... then I remembered this is TV, and most likely they are making it up as they go along and figure we won't remember the details. It's if they really are not concerned with details - most women are detail oriented and men are not. I am guessing there are more men on the creative team and we just have to erase the past from our psyche and live in the moment. So, I have forgiven McD.

OMG... this one got me! This had to be one of the best episodes yet!

FORT Newbie
    Wow. That was a totally emotional episode. I had tears in my eyes almost the entire time. It was awful how in the beginning they made you think that he picked her...but he really didn't. Made me feel so incredibly sad when I realized he didn't. About Alex...my mom commented about how it looks like he might be leaving the show, with his mojo going out this early in the season and all. Well the preview for the next episode looks like a funny relief from the emotions. Can't wait for Bailey to find out about Burke and Christina, that's sure to be a laugh ^.^ Happy holloween everyone!

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Tonigh'ts episode was fantastic! One word: intense! I was going soft for a good minute there.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippedychick
    Wow. That was a totally emotional episode. I had tears in my eyes almost the entire time. It was awful how in the beginning they made you think that he picked her...but he really didn't. !
    I don't know - I think maybe he did pick her but then the emotional overtones of that case got to him and he changed his mind - decided he couldn't make that final cut.

Is it normal to cry so much while watching a tv show?

That being said it was a great epsiode tonight and I am so glad McDreamy did not pick Meredith.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

CCL
    I loved when Christina tried to make Burke help her look for the leg because he was her boyfriend.
    Alex taking the leg for himself was part of his getting his mojo back, methinks.
    Monica Keena (she played Bonnie, the woman impaled) was really great.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread