+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 736 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104504 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Premium Member
    It's not just you Duxxy, he is oh so hunky now.

ABC will air both episodes tonight starting at 9!

I saw the first episode and was presently surprised, but I'm not sure when it's on anymore.

Sunday nights at 10pm, Lotus
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Is it just me or is Patrick Dempsey way hunkier now than he ever was in the 80's??
    His face has character now, he's not a spindley kid anymore. I just love looking at his face.
    *RAISES HAND*
    Count me as a member of the Patrick Dempsey Fan Club! I've always loved him but you're right, he's definitely getting better with age. He did one of those romantic comedy TV movies for The Family Channel a year or two ago - yummy.

I'm loving this show but I hope this doesn't end up hurting Boston Legal, 'cause I love that show too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member
    This show just keeps getting better every week.

I agree, Marleybone. I just love this show.

Despite my Tivo, I always forget that I can pause live tv. So last week I missed the second episode because of a phone call. What fun to find they replayed both shows this past Saturday. I got caught up and thoroughly enjoy everything about it (with the minor exception being Justin Chambers' character..ick.)

ABC has really kicked butt this season. Good for them!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I loved LOVED it when Meredith put Alex up against the lockers and really let him have it. I wanted to do it myself
    I hope this romantic limbo doesn't go on too long, I hated it in Moonlighting and Who's the Boss - it just irritates me. Get on with it already. He's not her direct superior, he's not grading her so just do it!!
    I'm loving 'the nazi' too. She's direct and to the point and you never have to guess where you stand with her.
    My heart broke for the wife being asked about organ donation. I felt sorry for Christina too .. realizing that she can't just bulldoze over people's feelings. At least she realizes that she's not so great with the people aspect of her job.
    Izzy and George unpacking some of Meredith's mom's boxes was a bit of an invasion of privacy IMO.. but she shouldn't have ignored them when they asked. Answer them - get them off your case. Is it just me or are they like two chihuahuas nipping at her heels?
    Loved this show.
    Oh! and Dr. Burke finally showing an emotion other than machismo, saying that he really hated harvesting organs because it goes against his principles. Loved it. He's got an ego but he's also got a heart and a great respect for his 'calling'.
    Everyone on this show is just so human.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Premium Member
    Sandra Oh plays Christina perfectly. And I agree about "the Nazi". She is so funny, but she's starting to show that she's human too. When Christina ran from the room talking to the wife about organ donation I though she handled her very well.

I am hooked! Of course, I love everything Sandra Oh does- so no big surprise there. It seems like a very likeable group, and I enjoy the interaction and different case scenarios. I was afraid it would be another ER thing, but it is different. Count me in a PD fan- he's filled out, matured, whatever you want to call it- nicely!

+ Reply to Thread