+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

RE: TR VS Isaiah

TV Guide latest edition "Breaking News" section for June 4th - 10th says
    Click to see Spoiler:
    T.R. Knight said "I literally don't know. It would be nice to know if I am supposed to report back soon."
    On Isaiah - "Even more uncertain is Washington's fate. According to his rep, he is not off Grey's, and though he doesn't have a contract yet, he expects to sign one. A source close to the show tells TV Guide that the studio hasn't decided which actors will return for next season."

Again, if any show people are reading - please don't get rid of George!!! Also, I would like to see Burke come back but no longer with Christina. Thanks!

I would be happier if they kept both George and Burke and got rid of Izzy.

LG.

Or go back in time and get Izzy from the first season back, rather than Izzy the crazy woman who seemed bound and determined to destroy George's marriage (her "best friend") even though she will dump him as soon as he's "available"
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;2424594;
    Or go back in time and get Izzy from the first season back, rather than Izzy the crazy woman who seemed bound and determined to destroy George's marriage (her "best friend") even though she will dump him as soon as he's "available"

I really liked first season Izzy too. How we can get her to come back? Anyone know Shondra?

according to greymatter.com Shonda said she wanted to burn everything down to the ground and start out fresh with everyone single again next season. Her proverbial phoenix?? I hope she brings us back to that happy place when we were all in love with GA.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2426010;
    according to greymatter.com Shonda said she wanted to burn everything down to the ground and start out fresh with everyone single again next season. Her proverbial phoenix?? I hope she brings us back to that happy place when we were all in love with GA.
    Here, here! I will toast to that!

Latest from tvguide.com

Question: I heard yesterday that T.R. Knight will not be returning to Grey's Anatomy next season! What the frak?! Kim

Ausiello:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    For the last time: T.R. Knight is definitely returning to Grey's next season and full-time. Anyone who tells you different is a big fat liar. (EW.com, meanwhile, is reporting that Knight will receive $125K per episode, plus a small piece of the show's profits.) The only cast member facing an uncertain future is Isaiah Washington, and I'm hearing that a decision about him could be made within the next week or so.

Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, The Closer, Rescue Me and More - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

regarding TR Knights return: EW.com posted this.

(not sure why this should be in spoilers but just in case, i shall do so anyway)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Knight has agreed to a new contract that will boost his per-episode salary to roughly $125,000 and give him a small piece of the show profits (pay hikes and profit points were also granted to many of Knight's co-stars, including Patrick Dempsey, Ellen Pompeo, and Sandra Oh).

link: Paging Dr. McMoney | Grey's Anatomy | EW.com Exclusive | TV | Entertainment Weekly
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

I spoilered mine in case anyone wanted to be surprised! But I guess it doesn't really need to be.

At seasons end, Bailey is the only cast member that seems indispensable to the show to me. I'd have included Addison before her, but you know. Something bad could happen to each and every one of the others before filming resumes and I wouldn't rant too much or too long.

I feel somewhat for Bailey that Callie beat her for the Chief Residency slot, but how much I ought to seems a reasonable question considering The Chief told her point blank earlier in the season she wasn’t quite ready even though she was his ultimate choice when she was. How long is a residency? I’d had the idea earlier from his words that she’d step in when she had the proper seasoning, yet how do you appoint someone like Callie Chief Resident and then remove her from the position 6 or 9 months down the line if she’s performing like a champ?

Not that we’ve been treated with any visual prompts which indicate to me that she will, the only area shown where Callie’s talents seem to exceed Bailey’s is as a surgeon. Bailey comes across more like a nurse than a doctor, or at least a supporting doctor in the surgical suite, never the one running the show. Bailey shines in comparison though as a manager and supervisor, positions Callie is seldom if ever shown performing. I’d have thought that Bailey’s observable talents for what I imagine is required from a Chief Resident to be superior to Callie’s. Is Callie supposed to have a team of interns under her direction that we’ve never seen?

I saw a rerun for the first time after the finale where Bailey says that George is her son’s namesake. Was George her favorite, and if so can anyone explain why that would have been?

That was a sad loss for the Chief and his wife. I’m glad if nothing else that it served in part to reunite them. He’d either forgot how to acquire himself a new woman or demonstrated all but no interest in doing so. I’m beginning to absolutely loathe Derek, but I did appreciate the manner that he tossed the Chief of Surgery position back in the face of the person he believed best suited for it, telling him to get off his ass and get back to work.

Derek and Meredith, go take a drive in a car without brakes somewhere no one else will get hurt. You’re both irking me. Once one shows a spark of getting better, the other goes off the deep end until the moment their roles reverse. End your sick relationship.

Callie, George and Izzie, move away to polygamy land and just marry each other to deal with your issues, or better yet just move away. I’m gonna end up ripping some proxies hair out {mine} if Callie ends up pregnant by George. She is as insane as the rest if she thinks that’ll bring anything other than nightmarish hatred and misery. George isn’t dad material, not NOW, and she KNOWS it. Yet like the type of woman I was certain she isn’t, she’s not just prepared to ignore that and hope for the best after an accidental pregnancy, she’s actively seeking to get knocked up. Utter unadulterated INSANITY. Now that Callie has joined the mindless, I’d just asoon George and Izzie get together. At least with their prior friendship background, they’ll go through the motions of tandemly deluding themselves that everything is all right between them when it isn’t than he and mismatched Callie will ever manage.

I’d wanted Alex to get together with Eva, but that changed once she regained her memory. What the heck was I thinking? Transference, that is all they shared. He’s a nice guy growing towards nicer. I can appreciate that she appreciates that. But is that a foundation for establishing a family? Because that is what they’d be creating if they got together; not a coupled relationship, an instant family. Neither Alex or Eva has demonstrated to an observer that either is more than fondly attracted to the other. She wanted a sign from him to stay, sure. But she stepped away from her previous home only to land in that hospital almost immediately. The hospital isn’t the real world. If she’s going to start something with Alex, it’ll have to germinate elsewhere if its to have a shot at taking root.

Mark, you’re alright in my book. I understood your desire for Addison to be miserable, but was glad/sad for you that you recognized with Callie’s assistance that you’d likely leaning toward probably been a sucky excuse of a father had Addison carried to term.

I felt for both Christina and Burke in the end. Very sad. Nicely acted. Sandra Oh had an Emmy meriting moment there at the very end. Heart rendering. Burke, to his credit, did the right thing by Christina in walking away from the altar. I’d understand someone for taking what he said as laying it on her, especially considering his cold sounding deliberate Burke delivery, but he walked away because he realized he’d be shortchanging Christina if he married her then, not the other way around; that HE was lacking an essential element, not her.

+ Reply to Thread