+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

If "Meredith" had shown up for my wedding with her hair looking like it did...I'd slap her!!! She looked a hot mess!! I hate to see long hair that is not cared for.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2400510;
    BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IMHO Worst Season Finale Ever! WTH? That's all I have to say is WTH?! And I am soooo over that little snot Callie! I already wanted to reach through the screen and smack the heck out of her when she tried to tell Izzie to stop being friends with George but tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back. God I really really hate her. I'm not saying that I'm rooting for an Izzie George hookup because I am now, always have been, always will be on the Alex/Izzie bandwagon but man. When Callie tried to tell Izzie to stop being friends with George I was like "Where does she get off?" Yeah, she's George's wife but George was friends with Izzie before he even knew Callie existed so I say to Callie "But out, get over your insecurities and GROW UP!" I mean what was up with her practically rubbing it in Izzie's face tonight that they were going to try for a baby? And that ridiculous smile on her face when she said it like she had just won the Academy Award. Okay rant over.

I dont blame Callie for being that way, Izzie can have any man she wants but she wants to go after her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2404300;
    I dont blame Callie for being that way, Izzie can have any man she wants but she wants to go after her husband.
    Yeah, and Izzie's been a bitch to Callie all season. I'm not a Callie fan at all when it comes to George, but I thought Izzie got what she deserved. Loved it when Callie tacked on at the end, "We tried today, actually." Or whatever it was she said.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2404415;
    Yeah, and Izzie's been a bitch to Callie all season. I'm not a Callie fan at all when it comes to George, but I thought Izzie got what she deserved. Loved it when Callie tacked on at the end, "We tried today, actually." Or whatever it was she said.
    I am sure if Izzie finally gets George all she is going to do is break his heart.

I'm thinking the writer's know many, many of us hate "Gizzie" so they'll probably have Callie be upset George failed his exam and have Izzie be supportive. It will be their scheme to get us on board with them as a couple.

I know a lot of people want to see more Bailey but maybe the actress had it worked into her contract to not have a full schedule due to having a baby. I hope she does have a lot more air time next season though as she is the glue of the show imo. I just hope she isn't so upset about not getting Chief Resident that she quits. By the way, who was Chief Resident this season? Someone off-camera? Is it a position that would have someone new do it every year?

I will be scouring spoiler sites all summer for every bit of news I can find about the upcoming season!

FORT Fogey

I am SO through with this show. It makes NO sense anymore! None!

First, George fails his exams? Yeah, that's SO believable! He had those "killer" leanring cards from his wife!

Izzie/George, I have never been a fan of. TOO MANY relationship problems!

Merideth/Derek, puhLEAZE! It's SOOO unbelievable! It just makes no sense. I can't put it into words!

I imagine Callie might be able to pull strings and let George retake his exam.

Christina, only alittle bit believable. Her character was free. Great acting there! But still, I am so over with this show. It keeps going in circles and I am sick of it.

Brothers and Sisters is so much easier to udnerstand, believable, we can all relate, the drama is real! Everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2405032;
    I am SO through with this show. It makes NO sense anymore! None!

First, George fails his exams? Yeah, that's SO believable! He had those "killer" leanring cards from his wife!

Izzie/George, I have never been a fan of. TOO MANY relationship problems!

Merideth/Derek, puhLEAZE! It's SOOO unbelievable! It just makes no sense. I can't put it into words!

I imagine Callie might be able to pull strings and let George retake his exam.

Christina, only alittle bit believable. Her character was free. Great acting there! But still, I am so over with this show. It keeps going in circles and I am sick of it.

Brothers and Sisters is so much easier to udnerstand, believable, we can all relate, the drama is real! Everything!
    I'm finding all a lot of the storylines irritating, too. But I do want to point out that George didn't have the cards. Callie gave them to Christina, and everybody but George was studying with them. I'm assuming that he stayed away because of the Izzie thing. Remember when it showed Callie quizzing him before the exam?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2405049;
    I'm finding all a lot of the storylines irritating, too. But I do want to point out that George didn't have the cards. Callie gave them to Christina, and everybody but George was studying with them. I'm assuming that he stayed away because of the Izzie thing. Remember when it showed Callie quizzing him before the exam?
    I guess. But still he was suppose to be the excelent doctor, smart, did surgery on a man's heart in an elevator! It's just not believable.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Some really smart people just really don't test well; I've seen some people have to have a test read to them and have to give oral answers). And remember that he did the surgery on the man in the elevator with Burke telling him every little step to make.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2405074;
    I guess. But still he was suppose to be the excelent doctor, smart, did surgery on a man's heart in an elevator! It's just not believable.
    If we're getting technical, he plugged a hole in a man's heart, he didn't actually perform the surgery. And don't forget, in the very first episode when Burke chose him to perform the appendectomy, Bailey says to Burke that George "barely made it into this program." So he's done fine, but no one is mistaking him for Cristina any time soon.

+ Reply to Thread