+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Just a thought... maybe having George fail his test was Shonda's way of keeping George at SGH instead of Mercy West. They wouldn't want him if he didn't pass, so now he gets to stay and I'm sure they will figure out a way to bring him back into the program, just like they let Izzy come back after the Denny fiasco.
    Tahoe bound....

Last night, when Meredith was talking to Derek about being in the wedding together and he told her he met a girl...I thought Meredith looked younger than she has in a long time. She had her hair fixed and make-up on and she didn't look tired and ragged. She actually looked pretty good. If she looked like that all the time, I would be more apt to believe only a few years separated her and Lexi. Otherwise...I don't buy it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2402544;
    I can see how two people might meet and have a connection (drink! Oh wait, this isn't the "Bachelor" thread...)
    That cracked me up (possibly due to the amount of time I've spent reading some of those threads lately)

At first blush, I liked it. I'm gonna have to re-watch, though, to be able to articulate anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2402280;
    Plus, TR wanted to leave and they needed a way to work it so that if he changes his mind they can still bring him back. After all, he is still an MD and can practice as a GP but he is out of surgery until he repeats or moves into a different field altogether.
    I guess that's why they showed us George constantly looking and watching Mer during the test - then she gets to repeat the test and passes. We know he would have passed, heck if Alex passed, George certainly would have if not for Meredith. I wish George had confided to Baily that his concentration was off.
    I may be remembering this wrong, but wasn't the situation with the test that there wasn't a cutoff number/percentage right needed in order to pass the test. Instead, it was a case of the two interns with the lowest scores being eliminated. If that's the case, by getting the Chief to let Meredith retake the test, George may have been bumped out of a spot that he would have maintained, otherwise. Oh, the irony!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Regarding TR Knight and Isaiah...yes a little more.

Click to see Spoiler:
    My friend found out that TR Knight is coming back to the show for sure. No one was saying much about the Isaiah situation, so I am not sure on that one.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2403103;
    Regarding TR Knight and Isaiah...yes a little more.

Click to see Spoiler:
    My friend found out that TR Knight is coming back to the show for sure. No one was saying much about the Isaiah situation, so I am not sure on that one.

RE: Isaiah
    Click to see Spoiler:
    A friend heard that his manager said just because he walked out on the wedding does not mean he has left the show. I hope that is right because I really like Burke. I am so glad George will be back - he has been a favorite of mine since day 1.

Just found this to support the fact that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Isaiah has not left the show

AP Entertainment News | CW11 New York | WPIX-TV

Last night's show gave me a headache. TM Meredith, "it was dark and twisted." If I didn't know better, I would say that Shonda has it in for "Grey's" fans and that Season 3 was basically her giving us the finger. As much as I like looking at Patrick and Eric, I don't think I will be back next season.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

My love for Miranda is infinite, she's so endearing to me. She's someone who truly cares. And i loved Chandra's co-hosting on the view.
    eta: When Meredith was saying, "it's so over", i saw that as a probably paraphrase for her relationship with what's his face.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2402408;
    I've been pondering over Meredith and Derek's relationship. I'm actually siding with Meredith on this one, I think.

At first, I was mad at Derek because he seemed to be drifting away from her and then I was mad at her because she seemed to be pulling away from him. After I've thought about it...I don't blame her. She meets this wonderful man who she falls in love with....their earlier scenes together were magic. Then...his WIFE shows up. SURPRISE! Derek is supposed to sign divorce papers and doesn't. Meredith has to watch Derek and Addy every day at work. She can't escape them. Then Derek calls her a wh*** and has sex with her in an exam room...during prom. Knowing that she has moved on...or is at the very least...trying to with Finn. THEN he leaves Addison only to tell Meredith he needs space, but that doesn't last very long. .

I SO agree!.

If Im being honest....while Patrick is very hot & appealing, his character as McDreamy is far from being dreamy. He has a history of only wanting Meredith when she was unavailable, or worse, when she was with someone else, like with Finn. And he knows how much Meredith is into him, so she has a total lack of judgement.....every woman on earth is a Meredith in this regard, if our McDreamy came to us at an inopportune time, not one of us (if we are being truthful) would resist his charm and advances.

After Derek had sex with Mer during the Prom....his way of marking his territory before Finn did. I highly doubted back then that if Mer & Finn had slept together, that Derek would have done the deed with her at the prom.

And then there is the issue of Derek wanting Mer to be co-dependent. He only likes her when she is dark & twisty, because then he can rescue her....after her near-death, she tried to act in a more holistic fashion...thereby she had independence that she never had before, which freaked Derek out. And that was the end of their relationship.

Derek was the one to walk away from Mer, not the other way around.

I was really pissed at him wanting Mer to not go and be with Christina for her wedding. Technically, she was the bridesmaid/maid of honor....her duty lied with helping the bride get to the altar. He acted as if she and Christina were just going to the mall. Not to mention he was best man, and he knew he had to get to the church as well. So his little speech about her running away because Christina needed her, just didnt make sense....If he truly wanted to have a heart to heart talk,he would have done it in a private setting where there would have been time to communicate.

I wish they would bring Finn back, he was really good for Mer. Im so over the Mer-Derek thing....he just mistreats her WAY too much. And because of the crappy relationship she has with her dad, that is exactly what she seeks out.....Derek is very much the archtype of her father.

+ Reply to Thread