+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;2401274;
    It was a pretty touching scene between George and Bailey. Bailey was sitting outside the hospital and George came out and Bailey said something about him not making it to the wedding. Then Bailey said, "I am so sorry about your test." They then had a conversation about his options which are either walk away or do the whole intern program over. He picked walking away. Then Bailey, choked up said, "George did I fail you?" He said, "No, no." Slight pause then George says, "I failed you."

Ya know.. i for oone loved this who hour and 15 min.. but that was the one part on the emitional roller coaster that got me to bawl my eyes out!

I love Bailey and i so want her to have the bigger storylines and more face time.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I must be the only one that missed Callie's mistreatment to Izzy.
    Did she specifically say something I missed - I don't remember leaving the room but.................
    The only conversation I remember Callie having with Izzy was a the church when Callie was commenting about it being a crazy day with her becoming chief resident, the interm exams and her and George deciding to try and have a baby. I didn't see that as a mistreatment or that she sounded mean saying it. I thought she just sounded excited.
    What mistreatment conversation did I miss? UGH!!!

I seem to recall that Derek and Meredith met in the same bar the same way that Derek and the half-sister met last week. No? I even think it was right before Meredith attended her first day of internship, just like her half-sister is. Foreshadowing, to the max. Obviously Derek and the half-sister will be hooking up next season!

I missed part of the conversation between Adele and the Chief. Was she insinuating that the Chief was actually the father of the baby that she lost ? I'm confused.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march;2402022;
    Did she specifically say something I missed - I don't remember leaving the room but.................
    The only conversation I remember Callie having with Izzy was a the church when Callie was commenting about it being a crazy day with her becoming chief resident, the interm exams and her and George deciding to try and have a baby. I didn't see that as a mistreatment or that she sounded mean saying it. I thought she just sounded excited.
    Well, she wasn't very nice about it and the little smirk on her face was kind of rubbing in the fact that she has George and not Izzie. BUT, I said this before, I would have kicked her ass a long time ago. So it was kind of coming
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;2402046;
    I missed part of the conversation between Adele and the Chief. Was she insinuating that the Chief was actually the father of the baby that she lost ? I'm confused.
    Yes, the Chief asked Adele if there was anyone that she wanted him to call. She said the father doesn't even know about the pregnancy. She misjudged him. That he was actually a more caring person that would stand by her and ask her those questions, so it was kind of implied that it was the Chief's
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

It was the passive agressive nature of what she said that made it come across as "mean". She was talking about things that would come across as nice and sunshiney and innocent to most people, but because she knows how Izzy feels about George, it came across entirely different to Izzy. Instead of "I'm excited, my husband and I have decided to have a baby" it was "Face it loser, he chose me and we're going to have a baby to ensure the divide between you two is even greater". Since he is her HUSBAND, I don't blame her for doing what she did, which is why I put mean in quotations. But it certainly wasn't a friendly conversation between a wife and her husband's best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;2402046;
    Yes. She started out talking about how she'd misjudged the father, giving the impression that it was the man she was involved with after splitting with the chief. But then you realized she'd misjudged him to be bad when he really wasn't, and all the things she listed that he had done kind for her were things like making her take her meds and drink her water, which he'd done in her room in one of their earlier scenes.

well I guess I didn't see it as mean because I have hated the Izzy/George storyline anyway. Oops.
    Thanks for clearing that up though

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march;2402137;
    well I guess I didn't see it as mean because I have hated the Izzy/George storyline anyway. Oops.
    Thanks for clearing that up though
    I pretty much agree with you. I was cheering and laughing as she said it (especially the little "we even tried today" that she threw in) But I did definitely see it as a turn from "I'm going to try to work this out with you" in Callie to "Playtime is over, move aside".

You didn't, that was it. I didn't see it as mistreatment of Izzie at all.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread