+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I enjoyed the show, too and feel it did a good job of setting up for next season.
    If chief stays on the job, he had better change his ways.
    Am I the only one who thought when they asked Meredith if she passed and she said 'you betcha', that she was lying? I read that one wrong.
    Lois, I hope your wrong about the chief and his wife adopting one of the babies. They are twins and need to stay together.
    When did Derek become chief of police? It's not his job to interrogate the patients - that was a criminal act and he could mess up the case.

Momma took my eyebrows!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2401292;
    When did Derek become chief of police? It's not his job to interrogate the patients - that was a criminal act and he could mess up the case.
    I was laughing at that too! I sat there trying to figure out if his name should be written "Derek Sheppard, MD, PI" or if it would be "Derek Sheppard, PI, MD" Or, would you just call him Detective Doctor Derek Sheppard. So many choices for the man who has more career paths than a Barbie doll!

Don't forget ME too, since he so accurately determined the wound was too "clean" to be an accident.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2401292;
    Am I the only one who thought when they asked Meredith if she passed and she said 'you betcha', that she was lying? I read that one wrong.
    The look on her face had me thinking the same thing but then I shrugged it off. It would be interesting if she did fail and has to repeat the year with her sister!! And George, should he decide to stay. I think Bailey said something about he could walk away from a surgical career or do the year over. But maybe he has other options that would keep him on staff without having to redo the year?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2401356;
    The look on her face had me thinking the same thing but then I shrugged it off. It would be interesting if she did fail and has to repeat the year with her sister!!
    Thus adding sibling rivalry to the mix ! I don't know what would be better, them competing at the same level or Meredith being senior to her 1/2 sister (whom she barely knows).

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I guess that was an okay finale. I expected more. I honestly hope that George will be back. I was a little annoyed with Callie's treatment of Izzie, but I can honestly say that I would have done the same thing. Actually, I probably would have kicked her ass sooner.

I was disappointed in the Chief naming Callie as the chief resident. If he chose her over Bailey because he doesn't want Bailey to lose her family, that's just wrong. I can't wait to find that out.

The scenes with the Chief and his wife were very good. I'm glad she sees him in a different light. Hopefully, they can work things out.

I was a little disappointed that Addison told Alex to go after Ava. There is a double standard there. Izzie got in trouble for falling for a patient, but Alex gets the go ahead??

Mer and Derek.....I don't know. Eventually things will work out, but this is just non-sense.

Christina and Burke. I knew after he recited his vows in the OR that he wasn't going to go through with the wedding. I felt for Christina when she finally realized that she was free, but will certainly miss Burke.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2401474;
    The scenes with the Chief and his wife were very good. I'm glad she sees him in a different light. Hopefully, they can work things out.

I was a little disappointed that Addison told Alex to go after Ava. There is a double standard there. Izzie got in trouble for falling for a patient, but Alex gets the go ahead??

Mer and Derek.....I don't know. Eventually things will work out, but this is just non-sense.

Christina and Burke. I knew after he recited his vows in the OR that he wasn't going to go through with the wedding. I felt for Christina when she finally realized that she was free, but will certainly miss Burke.
    I loved the interaction between the Chief and Adele and hope that he continues as Chief because I love him.

Alex and Ava - well, since she was only signed on as a guest I figured that would happen. However, Addison was only supposed to be a guest appearance and it turned into a regular series role and a new show - so maybe we haven't seen the last of that romance.

Christina and Burke - I am sorry they let him off the show. I forgave Isaiah for his personal insensitivity and had hoped this would work out for him to continue on the show. The relationship between Christina and Burke was a realistic one to me, promising much growth of characters.

Mer and Der - well, I have had it with these two. Meredith is to dysfunctional to make a go of it. Derek deserves better and I hope he finds that in her sister Lexie. Afterall, the show is called Grey's Anatomy and it doesn't have to be about Meredith anymore. If you don't want to kill her off then have her run off with Burke - I will fast forward through the Meredith Grey parts next season - don't even want to look at her anymore.

George - really hope T.R. really decides to stay with the show!

FORT Fogey

Am I the only one who sees more potential in a Lexie / George hook-up than a Lexie / Derek hook up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2401582;
    Christina and Burke - I am sorry they let him off the show. I forgave Isaiah for his personal insensitivity and had hoped this would work out for him to continue on the show. The relationship between Christina and Burke was a realistic one to me, promising much growth of characters.

George - really hope T.R. really decides to stay with the show!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Is Isaiah leaving the show? I have not heard either way for him. I have heard that TR Knight is staying on the show.

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City

I haven't decided if I liked the finale or not. There were parts that I loved - the chief and his wife reconnecting and Christina's urgent need to remove the choker and wedding dress - and parts that I didn't or seemed more like time fillers to get to the end. I can totally see how Meredith used Christina and Burke's relationship as a barometer for her own with Derek. Where it stands now is the question. Will she just leave Derek standing at the altar, both literally and figuratively? With so many lives in ruins, there's so much to build on for next season. And it can't come too soon for me. What will I do on Thursday nights?

+ Reply to Thread