+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2400815;
    I saw the Cristina/Burke situation completely different than you all... When she said "I'm free" and started ripping the choker off, I interpreted it as she finally realized she really wanted the wedding/marriage and now he's gone. I thought she was devastated.
    That's an interesting observation. You could be right. But I think Meredith cutting the dress off with scissors because Christina was feeling suffocated spoke volumes that Christina needed out of that dress right now as if her life depended on it. I agree with whoever said it was like she felt enslaved and was finally free. Yes she was hurt and devastated and maybe she would have walked down that aisle if he hadn't come looking for her but she was relieved that she didn't make that walk.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Glad i'm not the only one dissatisfied with this wreck. Hell, i'm still hoping Shonda comes out and says, "Gotcha!" Please do it Shonda, please?
    Everything is up in the air and i hate it. who collaborated in this crap?
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the way they left things with it made me think of the rumors of Isaiah and Knight no longer being on the show might be true, which at this point i regret."

I already knew Leigh would be part of the internship program, no surprise there. Everything else, minus Webber and his ex-wife's misfortune and X-tina and the wedding, everything else was lackluster.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2400820;
    Derek will end up sleeping with Merediths 1/2 sister (hey if you cant have one grey go for the other one)
    I think Alex letting Ava go was STUPID and then Addy made him come to his senses and go back for her but whata know she was already gone...I hope he goes and gets her!
    The way this show is being written if Alex found her then he would only find a reason to break up with her within a few episodes. There's just too much doom, gloom and relationship disaster in this show and for me it has reached a point where I don't have any faith in any of the relationships on the show. That takes away a lot of the enjoyment in the show for me.

On the bright side, I will be a lot more patient about next season's episodes then I was for this season! And, count me in as one of those people who was disappointed by tonight's season finale. If Shanda wrote episodes like this when the show first started I wouldn't be watching the show now.

I think the chief didn't give Bailey Chief resident because he didn't want her to lose her family...He saw how she was spending all her time at the hospital and neglecting her family in the process...He doesn't want her to make the same mistakes he made...

I am pretty sure that George is going to be back. TR Knight has said that pretty adamantly through his PR person. My friend who works in the film industry said that Isaiah Washington is going to be back too, but I hope he is wrong.

Unlike most of you, I was thrilled with tonights episode. Just the right mix of everything for me. I agree with the others who say Christine was happy to not have to be married, but devastated to not have Burke anymore. I also loved Callie tonight
    Last edited by JLuvs; 05-18-2007 at 01:59 AM.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I thought this was one of the best hour and fifteen minutes of t.v. all year, and that last scene with Christina shedding the choker ( nice metaphor writers ) and wedding dress, crying that she's free. So powerful. Loved the part with the Chief and his ex-wife, and Derek calling Meredith on her behavior, and even Addison's small bit telling Burke to dump Christina and marry any of them instead.
    And even Rebecca telling Alex she was more herself not knowing who she was, when he knew her as Ava. What a good actress. I hope that storyline isn't over.

I thought it was a great show. Everyone's messed up again!

Burke realized Christina really wasn't going to become the girl he wanted. Christina realized she was free from trying to be the girl he wanted. But she's still devestated that she lost Burke. Very sad.

Meredith's decision that if Christina and Burke could get married it would prove that things for her and McDreamy would work was immature. I think she isn't going to fight for McDreamy. I loved that He told Her that She was the one always leaving Him.

I still don't believe that Izzie is/should be "in love" with George. She was in love with Denny. But, really, they've been best friends who've had drunken sex. I still don't see the chemistry.

With Callie as Chief, it might become difficult for Izzie. With George failing his intern exam, he may end up being the stay at home Daddy if Callie does get pregnant. I wonder if the Chief will regret his decision to pick her over Bailey, if/when he discovers that Callie wants a family too.

Poor Alex. Tries to do the right thing with Rebecca and ends up losing his Ava.

Addison not becoming Chief leaves her nicely open for the new job in L.A. I loved what the Chief said to her about if a you need a job to make your life than your life needs a new job...or something like that.

McSteamy not getting Chief also leaves him free to go back and forth and chase Addison and of course Merediths sister, along with McDreamy.

And I think it's great that The Chief will stay the Chief but do it differently. Because he still loves his wife and realized his mistakes. He will be a different Chief.

I feel bad for Bailey though. She was overlooked because she has a family and The Chief wants her to spend more time with them. She deserved the position over Callie IMO.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Was I the only one who didn't know the show would run over? I was so pissed. At 9:58, when Derek and Mer walked out of the locker room, I figured they'd leave it like that until the next season, so I got ready for bed. I went back in the living room to close the tv, and there was Mer telling the congregation that it was over. So I missed what seems the most important parts.

I got that Burke broke up with Christina, but was it confirmed that George failed his exam? What about the convos between Addison and Alex and Lizzie and Callie? Can someone fill me in?

DesertRose, you should be able to see the episode on ABC.com later today.

And yes, George failed his exam.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

It was a pretty touching scene between George and Bailey. Bailey was sitting outside the hospital and George came out and Bailey said something about him not making it to the wedding. Then Bailey said, "I am so sorry about your test." They then had a conversation about his options which are either walk away or do the whole intern program over. He picked walking away. Then Bailey, choked up said, "George did I fail you?" He said, "No, no." Slight pause then George says, "I failed you."

+ Reply to Thread