+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! IMHO Worst Season Finale Ever! WTH? That's all I have to say is WTH?! And I am soooo over that little snot Callie! I already wanted to reach through the screen and smack the heck out of her when she tried to tell Izzie to stop being friends with George but tonight was the straw that broke the camel's back. God I really really hate her. I'm not saying that I'm rooting for an Izzie George hookup because I am now, always have been, always will be on the Alex/Izzie bandwagon but man. When Callie tried to tell Izzie to stop being friends with George I was like "Where does she get off?" Yeah, she's George's wife but George was friends with Izzie before he even knew Callie existed so I say to Callie "But out, get over your insecurities and GROW UP!" I mean what was up with her practically rubbing it in Izzie's face tonight that they were going to try for a baby? And that ridiculous smile on her face when she said it like she had just won the Academy Award. Okay rant over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was shocked over who the girl from the bar was

Quote Originally Posted by blueyz28;2400513;
    I was shocked over who the girl from the bar was
    You didn't see that coming? Seriously? Seriously?!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I can't wait to see what trouble she causes because you just know she's going to!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2400533;
    You didn't see that coming? Seriously? Seriously?!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I can't wait to see what trouble she causes because you just know she's going to!
    I forgot that she was an intern! I was sad over who failed the boards... I was hoping it was someone else!

I'm kinda disappointed that a different decision wasn't made regarding that. Although now that it's known that Lexi Grey (is this a sister of Mer's?) is a new intern, he will probably change his mind.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Can you blame him though? I wonder if she has as many issues as Mer does

FORT Fogey

Doesn't it just figure that the first time in months when I was sorry that the hour (and fifteen minutes) of Grey's was over and I wanted more was the finale when I have to wait ... months for more.

I loved it. A couple of things made no sense -- namely why on earth a year ago Izzy was getting nailed (rightfully so) for falling in love with a patient, and now, Addison was telling Alex to go for it. And I'd also like to know the reason that Callie was named chief resident over Bailey. But aside from that, loved it.

I've heard the rumors that TR Knight was leaving the show. If he really is, they gave him a GREAT exit. I always love exit appearances where the words said by the characters have double meaning - one for the character, and another for the actor leaving the role. IF he's gone, they did a great job of that!

I actually loved the scene where Callie was sharing her good news with Izzy. It was passive agressive, mean and spiteful. But it was a fight for her husband, and I liked that.

And I LOVED the scene where Derek challenged Meredith to break up with him. LOVED it. His actions for the past few weeks ahve made no sense at all, but it all became clear right there.

But the best writing of the night, as far as I'm concerned, was between the chief and his wife. When she was talking about having misjudged the chief, and you went from thinking she'd had hear heart broken to knowing she'd had her heart repaired -- it was just beautiful!

Oh, and it was evident that Burke and Christina would never exchange vows the moment he recited his in the OR.

Well, I guess I really can't blame him. It just seems like the coward's way out to me. He doesn't want to face Izzie and you just know that he's not going to go home to Callie right away because he doesn't want to face her and I seriously don't think he's ready to be a father. So he's running away and hiding like a little child.

I read on spoilerfix that TR Knight would be back next season

I just watched the finale. I know that a large part of this show is about relationship problems, but this time I think they pushed it too far:

Burke calls the wedding off right before Christina walks down the aisle. He then moves out immediately leaving her crying in her wedding dress. That's the type of event that can give a person emotional problems that takes years to recover from. I figured it was a bad sign when he read their wedding vows in surgery since TV shows naturally avoid repetition.

Derek keeps acting liking his relationship with Meredith isn't important to him on previous episodes. He tells her about the women who flirted with him and then walks off after a snarky comment. Then on this episode he tells her that she's the love of his life and that she would have to be the one to break up with him. So then Meredith emotionally torture hims (returning the favor) by not responding which implied that she didn't want to be with him.

I strongly believe that implying you don't want to be with someone then walking off is a very cruel thing to do to someone you are in a relationship with. But, these characters do it like it's just another part of their day. I know this show is supposed to be dramatic, but I still think it goes too far. It makes the characters a lot less sympathetic and undermines their emotional connection with the viewer (IMHO).

+ Reply to Thread