+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fanatic

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I am so over George! I just don't see those two women being so in love with him especially Izzy. As a friend he definately works but this spineless stuff is boring.

Derek and Meredith roller coaster too much. Just a couple of episodes ago he was in her face about being her white Knight and always being there for her and now at the critical moment he wavers? Sure it is a lot to handle but isn't that what it is about. Ughhh I would like it better if Meredith woke up and discovered she didn't love him anymore instead of it being all this stuff.

Thatcher yea he has always been a slug to me. Who just walks away from their child. He obviously didn't fight very hard to be in her life and just started over and his wife is the one who pushed for the relationship. Meredith resisted hard against it.

I certainly hope this isn't her 1/2 sister way too convienant.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2383874;

Derek and Meredith roller coaster too much. Just a couple of episodes ago he was in her face about being her white Knight and always being there for her and now at the critical moment he wavers? Sure it is a lot to handle but isn't that what it is about. Ughhh I would like it better if Meredith woke up and discovered she didn't love him anymore instead of it being all this stuff.
    I don't think he really wavered last night. I think that she pushed him away, and he obliged. He was ready and willing to go to the funeral with her, and she told him not to go. He asked her about the exam, and she chose not to tell her. Both of them are recognizing that there is a divide between them, but I think they're both equally responsible for it being there. Yes, Derek could push harder to be there for her, but she could also turn to him instead of her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2383874;

I certainly hope this isn't her 1/2 sister way too convienant.
    The whole set up was so similar to the first episode where he and Meredith met that I think it HAS to be the half sister.

Well, I wasn't that happy after last night's episode.

Yes, I think it is Mer's sister who is joining the group and will obviously take attention and men away from Meredith. Poor poor Meredith. Let see, how about McDreamy and McSteamy and Alex all going after her?

Nice of George to go to the Chief to try and save her. But I have a feeling now that George won't transfer to Mercy West because of something the mountain climbers said about not abandoning your friends.

Izzie just has to buck up. This continuing love story with her and George is getting ridiculous.

Is Addison staying or going?

Interesting that Callie wants to go after Chief Resident against Bailey. Callie has got nothing to lose. She's already lost George.

Now that Alex knows who Ava really is, will she be discharged with the baby? Will he hunt down the real father, because that's the right thing to do?

The Chief's wife....who's the baby's daddy?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

LG.

I agree that the woman in the bar is Meredith's half-sister, the new intern, because she talked just like Meredith. "I had a bad day. [which the sister would have, as it was her mother's funeral and we know her dad is a self-absorbed jerk] I'm entitled to be forward. So can I buy you a drink? [yup, that sounds like Meredith alright. Maybe Mere got more of her personality from her dad than she ever realized.]"

I am so sick of George and Izzy mooning over each other. Bah.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2383786;
    I don't know if this was apparent in last night's episode, but this week's writer over at Grey Matter said Thatcher was drunk when he came in the hospital ranting at Meredith.
    Yeah, he looked totally drunk to me when he kind of staggered in. Still, no excuse for his behavior. Shame on him!

Aren't hospital stays like $20,000 a night? She's fine, her baby's fine; "Ava" needs to go already.

if the bar girl really is mere's sister, then shonda can kick ellen pompeo out of the show without changing the show's title, i love it!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilovenigel;2384349;
    if the bar girl really is mere's sister, then shonda can kick ellen pompeo out of the show without changing the show's title, i love it!!!
    An excellent point! Maybe I liked her more than I realized. After all, she and Derek have the same hair color. They'd look cute together.

I don't think the Chief is going to give Bailey the Chief Resident spot because he sees already how much time she's spending at the hospital and he doesn't want her family to suffer like his did. I'm sure Bailey will be crushed and won't take the news lightly but I think at this time in her life while her son is young that not being CR will be what's best for her.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2384561;
    I don't think the Chief is going to give Bailey the Chief Resident spot because he sees already how much time she's spending at the hospital and he doesn't want her family to suffer like his did. I'm sure Bailey will be crushed and won't take the news lightly but I think at this time in her life while her son is young that not being CR will be what's best for her.
    You know, that makes perfect sense...George and Callies marriage is about to blow up in their faces and it would make for more drama if Callie was Chief Resident...She would be George and Izzie's boss. We all know that Shonda loves her drama....

+ Reply to Thread