+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2377349;
    BROADWAY - did you receive my email?
    Yes, I did.. and I replied. Thank you much!!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2377730;
    Ok. I promise not to stone you, but is bamboo shoots under your fingernails fair game?
    I was thinking about something more devious. Something like blocking all television stations on her TV except Fox News.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2378486;
    I was thinking about something more devious. Something like blocking all television stations on her TV except Fox News.
    Now that is just mean!!! Bad Greta's Daddy!!!

I will admit that if the new series gets picked up, I will watch it to see what happens to Addison. I still have hope for her!

Missyboxers, thanks for linking that review. It was well written and pretty much right on!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 05-09-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2378486;
    Twin Brother to the Evil Woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2371184;
    Yang: Getting fed up with her. Just once, I wish she would be a normal lady and get excited about a wedding.
    I guess me & a lot of my friends aren't normal then. The wedding isn't exciting to me. It's the MARRIAGE that's exciting. I see a wedding as me having to have an expensive party that people eat to much, get drunk at & don't remember the vows as much as the dancing, etc. I (and many of my friends, as they've done the same) prefer to not do the whole "wedding" thing like Burke & Christina's mom want.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2377850;
    Did you see the New York Times review?

They did a pretty good job of capturing some of my issues with it, in far more eloquent language than I could ever muster... as did you, babyfat.
    Wow, the NYT did hit it right on the head, didn't they? I didn't catch it until Friday night, but then I was disappointed I had even bothered. I used to like Addison, but all this obsession with a man because she wants a family is just so much crap and takes away from the strong woman she started out to be. Can we have the old Addison back? And maybe Meredith can get shipped off to LA or maybe SP (that's South Pole)...

Some scoop from tvguide.com Scoop on Gilmore Girls, Lost, Veronica Mars, Grey's Anatomy and More - Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: I just saw the promo for tomorrow's Grey's Anatomy. Please tell me Derek doesn't sleep with that bar slut! Stephanie
    Ausiello: Rumor has it that that bar slut (aka Reunion's Chyler Leigh) was offered a 13-episode contract next season. In other words, if he doesn't sleep with her this season, he's bound to next.

I'm thinking maybe
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if they're offering her so many episodes, she may be the younger sister Mer's dad alluded to in the last episode - the one who will be starting her residency soon.

FORT Fanatic

missyboxers - thanks...i had not read the review. great minds must think alike! hee-hee.

ArchieComicFan.... I like your thinking. I believe Kristin at EOnline mentioned a smaller arc, but either way would be very, very interesting.

Does Meredith have more than one sister? The only one I know of is the one who had the high-risk pregnancy (wasn't that why she was in the hospital) back when Meredith first met her and the step-mother?

I didn't remember anything about her being a doctor, so I was quite surprised when Thatcher started talking about someone starting a residency. I wasn't listening very closely at the moment, but I thought it was the sister's husband or something.

Anyone know what was really said?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread