+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

How could she be pregnant? He was married to her back before Meredith was born. She's gotta be in her 50's...that's one late in life baby...

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2376691;
    How could she be pregnant? He was married to her back before Meredith was born. She's gotta be in her 50's...that's one late in life baby...
    Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2376691;
    I never heard it mentioned that she is pregnant. Does anyone know where that came from?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I want to say I read it, but I don't remember where. Promise not to stone me if I am getting it confused with something else.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

she might think she's preggers because of missed periods ... which is also an earmark of menopause.
    That would be an awkward conversation.
    Adele: I'm pregnant
    Richard does tests
    Richard: You are not pregnant you are in the early stages of menopause.
    Adele: WHAT?! I gave up all those years for you and now I can't have a baby .. Look at what you've done to me blah blah blah
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fanatic

just watched the latest epi online.

i KNEW that when meri kept saying "no big deal, she'll be fine...", that stepmom would be a goner.

i REALLY did not like the spinoff. i used to like addison, a lot, but they suddenly made her into a neurotic, silly ally-mcbeal insecure woman. totally did not like her new character. and could they possibly get sex into the new show any more than what they did? ahhh....no.

addison and the two other woman are too cry-y and insecure for me to continue watching. isn't that what we liked about addison...that she was "strong"?

ok...i feel better now. thanks.

FORT Fanatic

BROADWAY - did you receive my email?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2376994;
    I want to say I read it, but I don't remember where. Promise not to stone me if I am getting it confused with something else.

Ok. I promise not to stone you, but is bamboo shoots under your fingernails fair game?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2377344;
    i REALLY did not like the spinoff. i used to like addison, a lot, but they suddenly made her into a neurotic, silly ally-mcbeal insecure woman. totally did not like her new character. and could they possibly get sex into the new show any more than what they did? ahhh....no.

addison and the two other woman are too cry-y and insecure for me to continue watching. isn't that what we liked about addison...that she was "strong"?
    Did you see the New York Times review?

They did a pretty good job of capturing some of my issues with it, in far more eloquent language than I could ever muster... as did you, babyfat.
    Last edited by Missyboxers; 05-09-2007 at 12:26 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2377730;
    Ok. I promise not to stone you, but is bamboo shoots under your fingernails fair game?
    Evil Woman!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread