+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

She should get on Neopets, the latter will give her unconditional love. My wocky loves me, i swear.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2371184;
    Yang: Getting fed up with her. Just once, I wish she would be a normal lady and get excited about a wedding.
    Well call me a not normal lady then. I like Yang as she has my views on a wedding. Couldn't be bothered about any of the details or the dress. As long as I am with the person I love that is what matters.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2373916;
    Maybe I'm the only one that feels that babies don't give you unconditional love...that would be your dog or your cat, or whatever. Babies (your children) are usually on the receiving end of the unconditional love.
    AMEN! I concur completely! *sigh*
    I was just crying about that last night after a multi-day spurt of spending 24 hours a day trying to soothe a colicky baby. Not that I don't do that every day, but some blocks of days are worse than others of course.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

When it comes to cats there's no such thing as 'unconditional love'!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

With kids I actually do think there's a period, post colic, and up to the terrible 2's about, when they do give you unconditional love. You are the sun, the moon, and the stars, your kiss makes pain disappear, being in your arms makes all right with the world, where you can be crabby, ugly, and by no means the world's best mom/dad, and they think you are beautiful, loving, sweet and perfect. Then of course they grow up but the memory of that period keeps you from killing them during the teenage years.
    But what Addison maybe, and often teenage girls, is/are looking for is a fantasy of a newborn baby who acts that way... totally out of touch with reality. Newborns are the ones that get the unconditional love, and just as that starts to give out they start to smile and fill the tank again. My theory of how the species survives...

That is true PWS.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2374150;
    When it comes to cats there's no such thing as 'unconditional love'!
    Yeah, and they don't even appreciate what you do for them, because it's just expected. But I guess that's how kids are, too, no?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2375710;
    Yeah, and they don't even appreciate what you do for them, because it's just expected. But I guess that's how kids are, too, no?
    That's the case for me. My kids are cats.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've got both, and I find them very similar...mostly about themselves! I do have one cat that shows a lot of the unconditional love...I keep pointing her out to my son!

Addison and adopting would work out really well, if she really wanted a baby. Pregnancy is not really a necessary experience, if you really want to give love. I think the spin off could work. I can't write it off until I see a bit more of it.

And I think the person on the floor of SGH that has the chief calling for help might be Bailey....but didn't they say that the chief finds out that his estranged wife is pregnant, so it's probably her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2376313;
    I've got both, and I find them very similar...mostly about themselves! I do have one cat that shows a lot of the unconditional love...I keep pointing her out to my son!

Addison and adopting would work out really well, if she really wanted a baby. Pregnancy is not really a necessary experience, if you really want to give love. I think the spin off could work. I can't write it off until I see a bit more of it.

And I think the person on the floor of SGH that has the chief calling for help might be Bailey....but didn't they say that the chief finds out that his estranged wife is pregnant, so it's probably her.
    Well she can't be pregnant by him, right? It's been ages since they were together...unless she kept that a secret when she left....not wanting him to stay for the baby and not her.

+ Reply to Thread