+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2371692;
    I'm the same with Tim Daly. In real life he's a self-righteous prig. When I watch him act, that's all I see.
    Wait, how do you know this?
    I'm pretty young...I had no idea who he was until I watched the spinoff.
    The man is FiiiiiiiiiNE.
    Someone on here said he was in his 50's?!!?!?
    I looked at him and thought he was in his mid to late 30's...........
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Tim Daly is, in fact, 51 years old.

I've seen him on Bill Maher several times as well as other talk shows. I don't necessarily disagree with his viewpoints, I just have a problem with his holier-than-tho attitude.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2371484;
    Sorry, but I have to ask. Isn't anyone else bothered by Ava's teeth? They just seem weird to me.
    I thought I was the only one - nice to know so many were also bothered by it. Only thing that made it possible to watch was that I kept reminding myself of how beautiful her teeth were in "The Family Stone" movie where she was the pregnant older sister.

I think she will be normal in this next show. The preview where Alex asks if she is starting to get her memory back shows her mouth looking normal again as if without the dental device or prosthesis.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I have to say I got dizzy flipping back and forth... and I never did figure out which "dad" was which in the LA storyline. If I didn't already recognize so many of the actors in the spin off I probably wouldn't have been able to follow those story lines either. Re the surfer, who plays Piz, a dweeby kid on Veronica Mars who's been lusting after her for months...who knew he had those abs---maybe VM will have shirtless ops in the future!
    Tim D.--still looking good.

I missed the very last line...and yet I'm sure my VCR was set to run for over 2 hours....Mer's voice over over her gang drinking and Derek walking away was the last thing I saw... did I miss anything? And also I completely missed the previews...was there something there about the chief's wife being on the floor that people are referring to?
    I'm with the people who thought Addison lost 20 IQ points when she left Seattle....and good reason to want a kid...jeepers...luckily no child will be subjected to that kind of "filler" role. Of course now she will stop using pregnancy protection and miraculously get pregnant. Really, her elevator behavior with Tim D. was pretty psycho, way beyond flirting.

I hope there's more to Karev's backstory... his behavior with Addison has to have some explanation other than to set up her move to So Cal.... I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2371934;
    I have to say I got dizzy flipping back and forth... and I never did figure out which "dad" was which in the LA storyline. If I didn't already recognize so many of the actors in the spin off I probably wouldn't have been able to follow those story lines either. Re the surfer, who plays Piz, a dweeby kid on Veronica Mars who's been lusting after her for months...who knew he had those abs---maybe VM will have shirtless ops in the future!
    I just realized I didn't either. Maybe we weren't supposed to, but I kind of like knowing those things.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2371934;
    Tim D.--still looking good.

I missed the very last line...and yet I'm sure my VCR was set to run for over 2 hours....Mer's voice over over her gang drinking and Derek walking away was the last thing I saw... did I miss anything? And also I completely missed the previews...was there something there about the chief's wife being on the floor that people are referring to?
    I'm with the people who thought Addison lost 20 IQ points when she left Seattle....and good reason to want a kid...jeepers...luckily no child will be subjected to that kind of "filler" role. Of course now she will stop using pregnancy protection and miraculously get pregnant. Really, her elevator behavior with Tim D. was pretty psycho, way beyond flirting.

I hope there's more to Karev's backstory... his behavior with Addison has to have some explanation other than to set up her move to So Cal.... I hope.
    Alex's behavior with Addison was really all Ava's fault. If she understands him so well (which she seems to), she should have known that telling him that Addison saw him as marriage material would totally send him running. So then the question becomes, "why did she tell him" (other than to move the Addison storyline in a totally new direction in order to justify the spinoff)?

I think she really does just like Alex as a friend, but then I never saw the Izzie/George thing as being a believable leap either.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2372076;
    So then the question becomes, "why did she tell him" (other than to move the Addison storyline in a totally new direction in order to justify the spinoff)?
    She's been in the hospital for weeks and she's bored out of her gourd. Not that she did it maliciously, but just couldn't myob (or in this case, mhob).
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think because she doesn't know what her own situation is... married, not?...she can't follow up on the feelings that would be normal in this situation...hot young doctor saves your life, then befriends you...surely some kind of crush would be normal?... So maybe unconsciously told him stuff that panicked him about Addison. Maybe. But frankly I think we are giving the writers too much credit for looking ahead here. I think they were just using her as a mechanism to cut Addison loose from all the Seattle Grace men and send her off to LA.....

In My Own Little World amychell's Avatar

I just watched the episode last night and all I could think was how NOT attractive that receptionist/surfer guy was ~ and how silly to have 3 grown women watching him. I mean, I'm 30 years old and I thought he looked like a goofy little kid who was in major need of a haircut . . .

Please get new eye candy....

Stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2371484;
    Sorry, but I have to ask. Isn't anyone else bothered by Ava's teeth? They just seem weird to me.
    ohh yeah... I thought I was the only one who noticed that they looked like they have been filed off and they are like brown in the middle of them. Personally I think they really need to fix them cause it just takes away from her newly recovered beauty.

+ Reply to Thread