+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

I agree with the post that the spin-off would be fine without Addison. I like her much better at SGH, and think there are plenty of "hook-up" moments on the new show without her!

Also, I don't know much about California law, but doesn't a man have a right to know the results to a paternity test? Why did they let the birth mother decide that no one deserved to know, and she was just going to give her child to the adoptive parents. Where I live, the father would have had the first option in receiving the child if the mother decided not to raise her.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2368993;
    I've thought about this for a bit and I'm wondering if this doesn't give us a little insight to why Merediths mom might have thrown herself into her work and then shut Thatcher out of Merediths life when she was little. Perhaps abuse was the cause of the whole situation.....
    I wondered that same thing at first, but it seems a little out of character for him. I am now thinking he was shocked by her death and angry not to have any forewarning. He believed Mere when she said it was nothing. Just a very ordinary procedure, and then she dies; the shock of it was overwhelming for him and he wasn't prepared. Not an excuse, just an explanation.

I had an ear infection once when I was 13 and the Dr's told my parents they brought me in just in time; had they waited any longer it might have entered the blood stream and they might not have had the chance to save me. I think sepsis can spread quickly, and it requires more potent antibiotics.

What gives with Derek? Why is he being so flaky?
    Was that the Chief's ex lying on the floor while he was frantically calling for help?

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar

I don't think it was the Chief's ex-wife on the floor. I'm pretty sure that it was Bailey. Nothing happens to Bailey, really. It would definitely be a real big way to end the season if she got hurt or something. Know what I mean?

As far as Derek is concerned, I don't think he's being flaky. He's just confused. Meredith isn't exactly a grounded sort of person anyway. They've both sent each other on several trips in and out of their "relationship." I'm not sure what's going to happen with that, but I think it's a good idea that they're taking a break again.

I'm more interested in what is happening with Addison. I mean, seriously! She just found out that she's infertile... practically. I wonder who she's going to go after now? Or, is she even going to try anymore? She seems like the real tragedy right now. Something big is going to happen to Addison; I can't just feel it.
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

ixcrisxi..... it's going to be the impetus to change her life... a la the spinoff. That's the big thing... they wouldn't do anything more dramatic when they've clearly got a plan for her.

That looked like the chief's ex laying on the ground...

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I think the spin-off is going to suck.
    Last edited by 21longhorngal; 05-05-2007 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;2369827;
    That looked like the chief's ex laying on the ground...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It is- the woman who plays his ex is guest-starring in the episode.

I enjoyed the spin off and am looking forward to it. I like all the actor/characters and think it will be great. But then maybe I am the only one!

I always felt a little uncomfortable with Addison walking the halls of Seattle Grace(which may be because I originally disliked her character so much). Anyway, I hope I don't have to wait until the fall to see another.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

The spin-off doesn't interest me in the least. The only cast member I care for at all is Taye Diggs, and I'm not going to deal with the rest of them just to see him each week. Speaking of weak, I'm already invested in too many TV shows as it is. This program doesn't have enough going for it for me to extend myself even further.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread