+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 725 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787137537 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

The writing on this show never ceases to amaze. I am happy that Christina agreed to be in a relationship with Dr. Burke, because those two belong together. Christina had some funny lines. “Marta was the naughtiest nurse of all”. “OK we're a couple; don't make a big deal out of it”.

I can't wait to see Dr. Bailey’s husband. On my wish list: Mykelti Williamson (Forrest Gump, Boomtown), Jeffrey Sams (Waiting to Exhale, Soul Food) and Charles Malik Whitfield (The Temptations).

I don’t understand why Derek is so torn about divorcing Addison. A lot of marriages survive an affair, but when the affair is with one’s sibling or best friend, that is definitely a deal breaker. No. Just no.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    And her excuse was that it was to get his attention, couldn't she just light the house on fire or something/ take an emergency trip?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    I was thinking about a George and Izzie relationship, too. Izzie may be seeing him through new eyes after he stepped up and performed the surgery. I think it's interesting how the women jumped in his bed after they came in from painful evening. He is adorable, and he is their "go to" guy!
    I have a feeling George is definitely going to get some loving this season! He is such a cutie, someone is not going to be able to resist him.

FORT Newbie
    This episode was another awesome one.
    "ok, here's the deal. I work too much, I'm competitive, I'm always right...and I snore."

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I really like George, too, but he is SO not the man for Meredith. She'd run roughshod all over him. He's not strong enough for her.
    I wasn't saying that George was the man for Meredith. I was just saying how much I love him....big difference.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

What about Bailey telling Meredith she was working with Dr. Shepard, Derek Shepard. What can I say...Life is short, times are hard, the road is long and winding...he asked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    I wasn't saying that George was the man for Meredith. I was just saying how much I love him....big difference.
    True.. and I wasn't really making that comment to you directly... but that comment has come up many a time here. People keep wanting her to hook up with the lovestruck George.

I disagree, that's all.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

another funny scene was with the Chief (Richard) and Bailey and he says, but you know everything, so whose butt do I need to kick...and she says, that would be yours....

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    What about Bailey telling Meredith she was working with Dr. Shepard, Derek Shepard. What can I say...Life is short, times are hard, the road is long and winding...he asked for you.
    There were so many good quotes last night, I had forgotten about that one! Hilarious! They are sure giving Bailey some great lines on this show! (well, they are giving them to everybody, but Bailey absolutely has her fair share! )

It bothered me that McDreamy wouldn't sign the divorce papers. He still wants the woman who he loved, was faithful to, and yet she two-timed him with his friend? By not signing the divorce papers, he is sacrificing a relationship with a woman he could have a wonderful future with, who he has real feelings for and who loves him to death. Is he nuts? Since he has chosen his ex-wife, he doesn't deserve Meredith. But, of course, it is written this way to keep the "sexual tension" alive and not have too many couples together. However, it is hard to believe that a guy that smart and sensitive could still want someone who has betrayed him so badly. What an idiot!

George is so cute and cuddly they have to hook him up with some sweet girl. Meredith is way too sophisticated for him.

I love Sandra Oh - she is wonderful and her character is terrific. She and Burke have great chemistry together. But, that relationship will have its ups and downs given their combustible personalities.

+ Reply to Thread