+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2356257;
    I must be the only one who thought Burke looked happy when Christina picked the red velvet cake .
    Nope, I thought so, too! To me, he looked amused 'cause Christina's answer was so Christina..."the red one." Christina is the type of person who doesn't care--but she would complain about a bad cake if she didn't like it. I don't think Burke is being pushy as much as he wants to give her the best wedding day possible--despite what she says about not caring.

I have no idea what red velvet cake is but now I want to eat it!

I also thought he was happy and that it was a cute moment. (Red velvet cake is hard to describe... lots of different ingredients, but the episode made me want some.)

I was glad that Addison finally called Alex out... it was about time someone made the comparison with Denny Duquette. Even if Alex and her hormones got the better of her-- she looked kind of possessed, even-- before that thought ever ended.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2355450;
    I think that is the whole key to the flip-flop pattern of the show. They use too many writers. They each have their own idea of who the characters should be and they incorporate that into their writing then the next week, some other yahoo writes it the way they want. It would be a lot better if they all colaborated or if they just picked a writer and everyone put their imput. First and foremost, they need to sit down and agree on who Izzy is. Who Meredith is. Who George is...etc..etc...I love this show and it's my favorite, but I'm often left with my mouth hanging open wondering who in the hell Alex is this week.
    Ahhh... but they DO collaborate. If you read greymatter.com you see that every overall vision is Shonda's and then the style is predominantly determined by the writer's style... but Shonda oversees everything.

I don't think the characters vary that much. I do believe that Alex's reaction was well explained in this episode as he's been told that Addison wants to settle down and she envisions him as the type that she could bbq with. That scared the heck out of him... he's used to being in the driver's seat. It almost presented Addison as the psycho type that falls in love after one roll in the sack.... not very attractive even though we know differently.

I think they just wanted an easy out for Addison but I don't like the whole running away thing. When I think back of her first appearance on the show, she has really changed.

Previews show Meredith getting slapped and she is talking with her father just before the slap but I couldn't tell whether he is the one that slapped her or if it was just creative editing. Also, there is someone that looks like fake mommie but being rushed down a hallway - is this Mer's step sister or fake mommie? Anyone get a good look?

Someone help. If anyone is watching tonight's show, please tell me who the cutie in the elevator with Addison was (actor). It looks a little like Ty Treadway but I may be wrong.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

Tim Daly

Quote Originally Posted by camwell;2367003;
    Tim Daly
    THANK YOU! You just settled a dispute. My husband was adamant that it was Christian Bale. I told him that someone as huge as CB would not do a bit part like this. Besides, contrary to what my husband thinks, he looks nothing like CB so thank you!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Personally, I think Tim Daly is much larger a celebrity than Christian Bale.

And I agree with you... Tim Daly and Christian Bale look nothing alike.

Did I miss Addison explaining how she already has her license to practice in California?

They have a store in Burbank where you go to get your medical license...
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2367098;
    Personally, I think Tim Daly is much larger a celebrity than Christian Bale.

And I agree with you... Tim Daly and Christian Bale look nothing alike.

Did I miss Addison explaining how she already has her license to practice in California?
    You can get a temp license in a short time.. my bigger problem was how she got hospital privileges so fast.. that is in most cases, subject to a board review.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread