+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;2354296;
    Am I the only perv who thinks they saw the penis flash on my screen when the Chairman of the Board dropped his trousers???
    Nope, I did, too! I think it actually was the front of his shirt...I wonder if they left that in intentionally...Surely someone in editing would've noticed, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2354305;
    Favorite moment: Izzy, with a mouth full of wedding cake, shoulders hunched over, looking like a puppy who pooped the carpet, asks Burke if he will be her ‘vault’. Great piece of acting!
    That was great! That's the Izzie I loved (and miss)...not this adulterous, torn up one. I want them to let her character become funny and interesting again and get over this thing with George. Ugh!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2354321;
    Nope, I did, too! I think it actually was the front of his shirt...I wonder if they left that in intentionally...Surely someone in editing would've noticed, no?

I think that was intentional and not really his penis, but just a flash of something we were suppose to think was his penis, so we'd get the idea of how large and distorted it was.

And I think Derek was communicating and attempting to come to terms with his feelings and express them to Meredith. It's easy to love someone, but not always easy to figure out just what that nagging feeling is and what the little voice is trying to tell you. I think Derek finally was able to verbalize what he's been feeling to Meredith and I hope he dumps her for good, not just for a little while. And please, no Sloan and Meredith. She is not the kind of woman men would be falling all over. Maybe they should just have her leave Seattle Grace in search of a meal and a good face lift, since she's grossly underweight and looks like she's in her early 40's instead of a twenty-something.

Wow, I didn't realize how much I can't stand the actress or the character, but I find that I'm losing interest in any part of this show that includes her.

As someone with TIVO, I can tell you that I slo-mo'ed that "flash" and it was the top of the guy's bald head as he reached down to drop the pants. It threw me off guard, too.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2354333;
    She is not the kind of woman men would be falling all over. Maybe they should just have her leave Seattle Grace in search of a meal and a good face lift, since she's grossly underweight and looks like she's in her early 40's instead of a twenty-something.

Wow, I didn't realize how much I can't stand the actress or the character, but I find that I'm losing interest in any part of this show that includes her.

HEE!!! Sorry to double-post, but that sums up perfectly how I feel about Meredith!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

i just cant stand how Addison moves her mouth. Petty I know, but geeeezaloo does it bug me. Its like she is conciously trying to look pouty and sexy with every mouth move she makes...ugh. Anyone else notice this??

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2354472;
    As someone with TIVO, I can tell you that I slo-mo'ed that "flash" and it was the top of the guy's bald head as he reached down to drop the pants. It threw me off guard, too.
    I did exactly the same thing! I thought "did I just see..." and had to rewind.

About Meredith and Derick... Her whole "I'm communicating" thing was kind of a slap in the face to Derick. Telling someone your every move is not communicating, and he even said that she was making fun of him. At the end when he told her what was wrong, about "not wanting to breathe for both of them" anymore, it was the perfect opportunity for her to communicate. She could have told him what was going through her head at the time and how it was different now, but what does she do? She leaves.

I don't really fault Derrick in this situation.
    Last edited by Wryle; 04-27-2007 at 04:51 PM. Reason: avoiding double post
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Two words regarding Merideth and Derek....... High School. She needs to mature big time and he should communicate what else is on his mind, not just throw out the whole I don't think I can keep breathing for you comment. They should both just find other people outside of their profession...
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7;2354200;
    I thought that Alex pushed Addison away at the end, because he really has an interest in Ava, and he wants to be a "good guy". Or, from things Ava told him, he doesn't want to give Addison false hope that he is HER "good guy".

I did love how Mark Sloan told Addison that he slept with someone, couldn't hold out, to end things. He realized things weren't going to work out, and either knew/suspected about Alex. It was just so much better than a confrontation with her. His character is way under-used.
    The last three episodes or so, they've been starting to do good things with Mark. Because I thought he was sort of painful in the last episode of the ferry mess, and he's quickly rising into my group of favorites. When he told that white lie, I nearly teared up.

As for Alex, I'm hoping it was the second, not wanting to give Addison false hope, and he explains himself later on. I want things to end well there. Because clearly if it wasn't for the spinoff, things would have turned out differently with the buildup this season. So I'm hoping that he tells her it was a crisis of confidence, though he would never use those words.

He certainly doesn't do so well with women when it comes to exam time though-- he cheated on Izzie not long before he retook the boards, and now this.

FORT Fogey

I cant stand George an Izzie as a potential couple. I cant root for a potential couple who started off in adultry especially this way. At least with Mer and Der (who I sorta like but never really loved them enough to root for) him and Addison were separated after she already cheated before he hooked up with Mer. Its still wrong but at least its understandable. George JUST married Callie and Callie has put up with alot to be with him since she came to the show. I was okay with Izzie and George being friends but I see no romantic chemistry between them NONE and now that he's married, I dont think its appropriate at all that he's so close with a woman thats not his wife. His wife is suppose to be his best friend not Izzie. Im not saying they shouldve stopped the friendship but im saying that his wife should be his number 1 priority. If she was, the adultry would've never happened. Izzie use to be my favorite character but the writers have made her such a mess. I just dont see how the writers can push any potential couple together in our faces and we are suppose to buy it. They never had ANY attraction for eachother beyond friendship this whole time but now all of a sudden, they get drunk and have sex and we are suppose to believe they are meant for eachother? Whatever.

I dont like Burke at all. His character is so uninteresting and now him and Christina are uninteresting as a couple. I thought Alex blew off Addison at the end because he was scared of his own feelings for her and scared of the fact that he really could be one of the good ones and the guy that you settle down with and barbecue with.
    Jessica

LG.

I liked Burke in the last episode, with his keen interest in picking out the right cake, indicating that he is very interested in being married and having a wedding. I think this is leading up to a realization that they shouldn't get married, though. She can't even take the time to taste a piece of cake when everyone can see that it is important to him? Gah. These people all should try dating people out of their profession.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread