+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Another great episode. I hope they continue with the trend and that the two hour show next week is as brilliant
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Again, my thoughts - I love George and I really like Izzie. I don't want either to leave the show. I like Alex, Addison, Derek, Bailey, the Chief, even Callie, but I would be so happy if - Burke left the show, Meredith left the show (okay, that's not likely to happen so let's just have her and Derek break up for good - what he sees in her is so way beyond me!).

Last night, I was really disappointed with the way they wrote that scene between Alex and Addison. He has told her how he would care if she were missing, he's watched her like a love-struck puppy, and suddenly he wants nothing to do with her? That just didn't even make sense to me, other than it fit in nicely with sending Addison off for a spin off.

And please, please, please, please - don't let George leave!

I can't stand Meredith. I hope they break her and Derek up for a good long while. And I hated that whole "I'm communicating" theme last night, HOW annoying.

I thought that Alex pushed Addison away at the end, because he really has an interest in Ava, and he wants to be a "good guy". Or, from things Ava told him, he doesn't want to give Addison false hope that he is HER "good guy".

I did love how Mark Sloan told Addison that he slept with someone, couldn't hold out, to end things. He realized things weren't going to work out, and either knew/suspected about Alex. It was just so much better than a confrontation with her. His character is way under-used.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey

I don't really like the way they're breaking up Derek and Meredith. I've never liked Meredith, but they're making Derek look like such a self-centered jerk in the whole thing. I don't understand how he goes from touchy feely in touch with his feelings communicating Derek, to all the sudden being this distant, cold, can't tell Meredith what the problem is guy. It makes no sense. (and backs up my point about the writers not knowing the characters.

I loved the scene with Burke and Izzy - Burke pointing out that no one ever gossips with him, and then suddenly not wanting to hear the gossip.

My favorite line of the night was George to Izzy - "You don't have a penis, so how am I your fish".

George and Izzie... why do the writers feel the need to always put Izzie in a whiny, sad love relationship. Geez, she just had an epi with Denny a few weeks ago and now all that is forgotten?

The writers are slipping, but making Derek a creep about Meredith is actually closer to his original character. Neither Derek nor Meredith were really warm, fuzzy characters in the beginning. Although I liked this episode, the show is starting to get boringly predictable.

I agree that McSteamy is under-used. Hmm.... maybe tptb are planning to hook him up with Meredith.

It certainly seems that way, skyhigh. Meredith/McSteamy and Burke/Izzie both had their hinting moments again last night.

Am I the only perv who thinks they saw the penis flash on my screen when the Chairman of the Board dropped his trousers???

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I really didn’t want to watch last night's episode. As I pondered whether or not to watch it this morning I realized I wasn't enjoying the show any longer. I even considered taking it off the VCR programming list. Then, low and behold, it was like the old Grey’s Anatomy. I loved this episode. Just like old times.

Favorite moment: Izzy, with a mouth full of wedding cake, shoulders hunched over, looking like a puppy who pooped the carpet, asks Burke if he will be her ‘vault’. Great piece of acting!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

From what I could tell with the previews, and I'm surprised they gave it away, is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Meredith's father
    is the one who slaps Meredith. I put it in spoilers in case nobody else caught it. I did read, maybe at spoilerfix, that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Meredith gets blamed, or feels blame, over the death of someone - possibly her step-mother? so maybe that's why her dad slaps her

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2354310;
    I put it in spoilers...
    Thank you!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread