+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree726Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Now that you point that out, I have to say I agree, Veruka.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2347400;
    As far as Izzy goes, or at least her attitude, in some cases she is in the right. If someone slept with they guy i was seeing, knowingly or not, i'd pretty much call her and him everyname in the book and I don't think Syph Nurse would be the worst.
    But she doesn't seem to have much remorse for sleeping with ANOTHER woman's husband (George). What she and George did was way worse than what Alex and that nurse did to her. And I'm sure that while she feels guilty, she will turn the blame on Callie. Whether she thinks George made a mistake or not (by getting married) is irrelevant. I've had friends marry guys I didn't like but once they did, I kept my piehole shut. Eventually they figured things out and got divorced, but it wasn't my business to tell them what to do AFTER they'd already done it. If George thinks he made a mistake, he will come to this conclusion and deal with it himself. Hopefully, Callie realizes SHE made a mistake and will nip this awful marriage before she's hurt more.

This show keeps on getting great! So glad Mr. Sleezy surgeon is gone. Christina was just too funny with the hand-holding and nail polish!

I think that Callie has just about had enough embarassment. From both George and Izzy. It will hit the fan and go in all directions!

Very interesting that McDreamy is feeling that Meredith has hurt his chance to be Chief and that is what he really wants. Now what will he do about it?

I felt bad for Alex. He really did get attached to his face patient (forgot his name for her). Bad scene with the almost but not quite parents. How do you make that kind of mistake?

Loved that Addison is helping the Chief as a winggirl!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2348058;
    ...Christina was just too funny with the hand-holding and nail polish!
    i loved her pointing out that she was thinking about coral ... which i believe the color that was on her MIDDLE FINGER?

Very interesting that McDreamy is feeling that Meredith has hurt his chance to be Chief and that is what he really wants. Now what will he do about it?
    oh man, i love this guy ... he BETTER NOT dump meredith just to get the promotion. i know not many people like her, but i don't care ... it's him i adore. if he puts the job above the person he loves, i've lost all respect for him.

This show keeps on getting great! So glad Mr. Sleezy surgeon is gone. Christina was just too funny with the hand-holding and nail polish!

I think that Callie has just about had enough embarassment. From both George and Izzy. It will hit the fan and go in all directions!

I felt bad for Alex. He really did get attached to his face patient (forgot his name for her). Bad scene with the almost but not quite parents. How do you make that kind of mistake?

Loved that Addison is helping the Chief as a winggirl!
    Considering that Ava's (the name Alex gave her) face had been reconstructed without a picture to go on, anyone who is coming to see if she's their daughter/partner would assume that she's not going to look quite the same as she did. Apparently she looked close enough to their daughter for them to believe (initially, at least) that it was just the slight changes from the reconstruction that made her look different. I don't think that's so far-fetched.

I've just gone through the experience today of going to the pound to look at a cat that I thought was my missing cat. This cat didn't seem to recognize me, and I was pretty sure that it wasn't my cat, but there were enough characteristics that were similar that I went away not 100% sure that I wasn't leaving my cat at the pound. It wasn't until I came home and did a close study of pictures of my cat against the picture of the cat at the pound that I could tell for sure that it wasn't her.

I realize that it's a different issue, but not entirely. If you've got a person with amnesia who isn't recognizing you and whose face you can't reliably match up to your loved one, I think it would be terribly confusing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I don't understand why a DNA test wasn't done to find out for sure...That just boggled my mind the whole this was going on...

Tidbits from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    1) Callie will remain unaware about George and Izzie until May 10.
    2) At the end of next Thursday's episode, Burke starts to have some serious reservations about marrying Cristina. And you're never going to believe whom he turns to for advice. (Hint: They had a little dust-up at the Golden Globes.)
    3) I hear she's (Ava) getting an actual hubby in the season finale, so it stands to reason that her identity is part of the package.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar

I heard that Isiaiah wont be returning for next season.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2349730;
    Tidbits from Ask Ausiello at tvguide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    1) Callie will remain unaware about George and Izzie until May 10.
    2) At the end of next Thursday's episode, Burke starts to have some serious reservations about marrying Cristina. And you're never going to believe whom he turns to for advice. (Hint: They had a little dust-up at the Golden Globes.)
    3) I hear she's (Ava) getting an actual hubby in the season finale, so it stands to reason that her identity is part of the package.
    Well that should be an interesting advice giving session--and a test of how good the actors are!
    Kind of sorry about point 3 unless
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ava's husband is an ex. I think Alex is indeed quite attached to her...tho maybe not so much after that big blow up she had!

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2350660;
    I heard that Isiaiah wont be returning for next season.
    I heard that too, but Isiah's reps and TR's reps have confirmed that both will be back next season.
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

+ Reply to Thread