+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Yeah Izzie talked about having a baby named Hannah and gave her up for adoption. She had a 15/16 year old patient who was pregnant and was planing on keeping her baby. The girl really didnt know about anyother options, and Izzie told her about what she did.
    That was the only time it was mentioned... and I believe no one else knows about that but the girl she told.

Yup. It's going to be a shock for everyone when they find out Izzy has a daughter. Which is funny because Izzy is always hurt when they don't tell her every little detail. For ex: when Christina was pregnant..

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2337714;
    DesertRose, do you happen to have a source on that? I would be interested in reading to see what else it might say about that. It would sure be a shocker.
    I don't have a written source. It was said on a Montreal radio station, but not other entertainment news or spoilers have mentionned it. The person who said it is usually reliable, but she might have gotten it wrong.

Oh that's okay. Thank you. It just seems so shocking. I'm really interested to see how it plays out!

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2339342;
    I don't have a written source. It was said on a Montreal radio station, but not other entertainment news or spoilers have mentionned it. The person who said it is usually reliable, but she might have gotten it wrong.
    Well, I just checked spoilerfix and there is no mention of it there...yet. Usually, if it can be verified as being accurate info - they will post it. So it could be true, or partly true, or just plain ole rumur - hard to tell at this point.
    But, interesting to see how it plays out.

ETA:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Well there may be some truth - found something on spoilerfix about George considering to leave because of the whole Izzie thing.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 04-19-2007 at 07:19 PM.

Click to see Spoiler:
    'We ought to give him (/them/whoever) a going away party!'

Isn't that along the lines of what is generally heard from those that don't care about the departed, but like that they provide an excuse for another manufactured celebration?

Both, either or neither can leave for all I care. Whatever works to cease their gratuitous drama from detracting from a show that doesn't benefit from it.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Seriously! Izzy has a daughter, and it never occurred to her to give any portion of the $8 million+ to her? This is almost as believable as her and George.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

This was the best episode they have had in month, in my opinion, still not vintage Grey's but so much better than what it has been lately.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Callie looked very pretty without makeup(and she was tired too), you can't say that about alot of people, especially in hollywood. wth was up with Sheperd with his urging to be chief? I guess i missed the first 10 mins.

eta: In retrospect, i did.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

not gonna lie, tonight's episode was pretty crappy.... grey's so going downhill.... :'(

+ Reply to Thread