+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2314791;
    JDM......Yummy. I love that man!

Is anyone watching Grey's on Lifetime (Sunday nights/11:00 EST)? They started with Season 1/Episode1 and have been playing them in order. Last week was when Christina miscarried Burke's baby. I'm enjoying watching them again. It's amazing how much the characters have grown. When they were all new, they were fumbling, bumbling idiots! LOL...
    We have been renting the old seasons...its crazy to watch and see how far along the characters have gone! and how they did act and its just weird. Like Izzy before Denny died...I miss them both.

Re: Grey's Anatomy

Today's News: Our Take Blog | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Spin-off shmin-off. Let's talk Grey's Anatomy proper. The popular rom-dram looks like it will wash away its Season 3 backstage troubles and on-screen waterski-flirtations with a May wedding for Christina and Burke. Judging by pics and sightings at JustJared, Katherine Heigl's Izzie is in attendance as a bridesmaid, while Ellen Pompeo's Mer appears suited up as MoH. What's more, Sara Ramirez's Callie seems to have RSVP'd for the possible vow-swap, suggesting George has yet to come clean on his Izzie-discretion. O'Malley, you dawg!

At tvguide.com there's a videocast with Ausiello. He has this scoop to report about the May 3rd episode
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone hits Meredith at the end of the episode. As in slap in the face. And it's a guy. And someone she's very close to. Apparently they're in a tense confrontation and it takes her by surprise when this male hits her. hmmm.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmmm indeed...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the only guys she's close to are Derek and George, right? Karev??? Maybe Mer also insults Callie? Or spills the beans to her about the affair?

Or it could be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The chief. Maybe they get into it about her mother and he slaps her because she says something he finds offensive about his relationship with her mom? And even though she's not close with her dad, it could be him. You know how spoilers can be misleading. But I wouldn't rule out George. Whoever it is, I only hope it's one of those "snap out of it" slaps because anything other could be hard to forgive, especially if it's Derek. Never a good sign when the guy you love hits you.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2323442;
    Or it could be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    The chief. Maybe they get into it about her mother and he slaps her because she says something he finds offensive about his relationship with her mom? And even though she's not close with her dad, it could be him. You know how spoilers can be misleading. But I wouldn't rule out George. Whoever it is, I only hope it's one of those "snap out of it" slaps because anything other could be hard to forgive, especially if it's Derek. Never a good sign when the guy you love hits you.
    Too true. And I would hope it wouldn't be portrayed otherwise.

I tuned in to the recap episode tonight just to get a glimpse of JDM. That man is so cute! Anyhoo...I was a bit embarrassed that I could quote most of their conversations as they said them...lol. It was nice as far as recap shows go.

I loved the fact that JDM was hosting the show. Thats the main reason I watched it...and a little bit of a recap for next week (of course)

What a heroic effort Meredith was shown putting forth trying to keep from going down in the fantasy revisionism shown tonight.

I'd give her a great big attagirl for fighting for life as she was shown to do if she actually had.

It wasn't shown that way on the episode where she drowned, therefore as far as I'm concerned it didn't happen.

Stop attempting to blow smoke up our rumps, Grey's. I take it the scenes edited in signify Meredith's glub glub surrender wasn't too well received overall. You wrote and aired it that way, deal with it.

Deal with the reality rather than slimily attempting to alter content after the fact. You aren't allowed the creative license of a LOST to that degree.

Nice seeing Denny, but I was hoping there at the end some wickedly evil someone like Chucky or Freddy would feed him to a wood chipper top ensure he won't be making a comeback anytime soon.

Feed that episode ending singer to the chipper to while you're at it. Was she intentionally seeking to be as annoying as she was the the recurrent screeching she was dishing out for our listening pleasure?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2328185;
    I loved the fact that JDM was hosting the show. Thats the main reason I watched it...and a little bit of a recap for next week (of course)
    I'm with you and katgib13!

+ Reply to Thread