+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 725 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585135535 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Regular
    Last Sunday was my very 1st time in watching this show. I've been hucked every since. I just did not realize that it was such a good show and one that can truly hold your interest. I've worked at a hospital for 27-years and have been exposed to docs and residents. Seen all of it private and personal part of their experience in the operating room and personal lives. I was so happy to see a lot of this in this show. Great Show and Great Writing and Acting.

I like Addison, but not enough to want to see her as a regular. If McDreamy decides to stay with her, I don't know -may take away some enjoyment and enthusiasm over this show for me. If, he choses Meredith.... that will be to many couples together.

I am tired of the old song and dance (come together, pull apart) Let Addison go back, let McDreamy reject Meridith, whatever TPTB want; just not the one minute they are together, the next they are not routine year after year. That is old and worn out - please, give us something fresh for a change.

Nooo! Word on the street is that ABC is thinking of moving GA to Monday - after the football season ends. They think the show is strong enough to “anchor” that night.

I used to dread Sunday nights, because they are followed by Monday mornings. Now, thanks to GA I can’t wait for the weekend to be over. If they move the show I will be royally ticked. I sincerely hope this is just a rumor.

Hmm... I don't know what I think about that.

Perhaps if they don't switch it to 9pm it might be okay. I'll still get my Prison Break fix at 9pm and then GA at 10.

And this way perhaps I'll get more sleep on Sundays. I'm normally a wreck on Monday mornings.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

As long as it doesn't interfere with Medium, I will be OK. But, I do look forward to watching it on Sunday nights, and hope it stays there.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thank goodness this show seems to have a strong following.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Oh jeez! it's not bothering anyone on sunday's at ten. Sheesh!! So when Football comes back in september every year, what then?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

ooooh I really hope they don't move it to Monday nights... especially at 10.. that is a problem because I watch both CSI and Medium, and for most people who do watch either of those shows may not want to give up that slot to watch something they were just fine watching on sunday nights. I guess if they did move it, I would probably give up watching Medium, tho I love the show, but I just like CSI better & GA better. I just hope they don't move it.

I finally got to see it tonight! I can't believe I missed so many eps, the relationships really took off from last season! OMG, when Meredith started going all Lloyd Dobler on Shephard! Memories of In Your Eyes-god John Cusack is such a hottie! So is Patrick Dempsey!

Yeah for George!!! Now, Alex has to swollow his pride, tell them why he is acting so weird, and ask Izzie to help him study so he can pass his exam.

It looks like McDreamy is going to give Addison a 2nd chance. I figure she will be around for only a few more weeks, then he will sign the papers - but, by then - Mer will have moved on. I love this show!

+ Reply to Thread