+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2303809;
    Why wouldn't you? Guys ARE evil, at least those older than, I dunno, 6 or 7?

The evilest of us all are the Victor Purehearts and Dudley Dorights; so magnificent in acting out their evil snow job disguise.
    No more so than women
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2303809;
    Why wouldn't you? Guys ARE evil, at least those older than, I dunno, 6 or 7?

The evilest of us all are the Victor Purehearts and Dudley Dorights; so magnificent in acting out their evil snow job disguise.
    Well, they say confession is good for the soul...

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2298699;
    I watched it again, and I think he was filled with so many emotions that he couldn't even pick one to go with. I thought the actor actually did a good job of showing how stunned and confused George was.
    i thought that was the best scene all season ... and tr night did an AWESOME job in it.

Sexy Longhorn Girl 21longhorngal's Avatar
    I think them coming out with a spinoff is going to be a bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by 21longhorngal;2306561;
    I think them coming out with a spinoff is going to be a bad idea
    ABC is desperate for another hit. They figure it is worth giving it a try, and of course she is able to return if it doesn't work. I could be imagining this but I thought I read that ABC had wanted to do another medical show and they gave Shonda first up.

There are already plenty of medical shows out there...I mean GA, House, E.R., Nip Tuck. Those just off the top of my head there might be a few more.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I kind of hope it doesn't work so that she stays on this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2307898;
    I kind of hope it doesn't work so that she stays on this show.
    You're not the only one. Nothing I've heard about the spinoff is making me want to watch it. And I really hate that they're pulling a character I like a lot for a show that, if you ask me, is a desperation move on the part of the network. After a weak February sweeps, and very few successful new shows, they need something with a built-in audience... but it's already screwed with some storylines on the original show, and the new show sounds pretty crappy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;2307920;
    You're not the only one. Nothing I've heard about the spinoff is making me want to watch it. And I really hate that they're pulling a character I like a lot for a show that, if you ask me, is a desperation move on the part of the network. After a weak February sweeps, and very few successful new shows, they need something with a built-in audience... but it's already screwed with some storylines on the original show, and the new show sounds pretty crappy to me.
    What have you heard about the new show? I've only heard that it is going to have Kate Walsh in it (which sucks cause I love her on GA)

Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2307926;
    What have you heard about the new show? I've only heard that it is going to have Kate Walsh in it (which sucks cause I love her on GA)
    Some spinoff info...

To me, this all sounds cheesy, contrived and forced. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'll have to see it to believe it.

+ Reply to Thread