+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2296886;
    I think Ava/Eva was based somewhat on McDreamy's ex, the redhead.
    misskitty, I didn't even think of that! I love your idea!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2297252;
    Interesting take, you could be right.

I had thought George was simply P.O.ed at Izzy. Seemed to me like he blamed her for causing him to commit adultery. I didn't notice any longing in his eyes, like what I would expect if he truly loved Izzy. But also, that actor doesn't have very believable expressions of romance, IMO.
    I watched it again, and I think he was filled with so many emotions that he couldn't even pick one to go with. I thought the actor actually did a good job of showing how stunned and confused George was.

It was interesting to read the writer's blog on it at Grey Matters (or whatever it's called). When he wrote the scene, he saw it as being one filled with intense feelings, especially those of attraction, that couldn't be expressed. (At least I think that's what I remember. That's what made me go back and watch the scene again.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

the whole george and izzy thing is confusing it seams that george wants her but he cant do it now cause hes married to callie...and izzy actually wants him or so she thinks...I cant wait to see what happens cause im so baffled at the whole situation

way to go shonda you've got me hooked

has anyone heard about the spin off of GA and Kate Walsh is staring in it...only thing I have heard is that they are working on the 2 hour pilot and Kate is leaving GA in the fall!!! what are we gonna do without Addison?

Most everyone of interest on the show have cheated by now, even if they don't all seem like cheating scum to me. George and Izzie are scum in my book, but I was admittedly already biased against them. No free exculpatory ride for them that they were drunk when they got nasty; drunkenness doesn't create a new beast, only unlatches a normally bolted door, allowing a beast already in existence to come out and play.

The two of them shared a moment in time where a question and a possibility were presented to them as individuals; either, neither or both could have decided not to see whether there was any truth to the notion of attraction between them. They opted collectively for neither doing the right thing before they slithered beneath the sheet, having made a conscious choice.

I hope the show holds off a bit before turning Bailey into a slut as well, but I'm sure they'll get around to it eventually, bed hopping being a primary component if not the glue that holds this show together.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 03-28-2007 at 09:08 AM.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tv_luver;2300148;
    has anyone heard about the spin off of GA and Kate Walsh is staring in it...only thing I have heard is that they are working on the 2 hour pilot and Kate is leaving GA in the fall!!! what are we gonna do without Addison?
    Kate leaving is not definite yet. They are going to see how the pilot goes. She will have an open contract to come back to Grey's if it tanks, which it most likely will. Personally, I think they are doing the spin off thing way too early. Just leave it the way it is. This is how everyone loves it
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2300691;
    Kate leaving is not definite yet. They are going to see how the pilot goes. She will have an open contract to come back to Grey's if it tanks, which it most likely will. Personally, I think they are doing the spin off thing way too early. Just leave it the way it is. This is how everyone loves it
    I agree they shouldnt be doing a spin off...the show is hott!!! Abc already has plenty of viewers no need in messing with one show and making another that might tank

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2298699;
    I watched it again, and I think he was filled with so many emotions that he couldn't even pick one to go with. I thought the actor actually did a good job of showing how stunned and confused George was.

It was interesting to read the writer's blog on it at Grey Matters (or whatever it's called). When he wrote the scene, he saw it as being one filled with intense feelings, especially those of attraction, that couldn't be expressed.
    Wow, thanks for sharing that. I wonder how many things in life I've misinterpreted? (By now, I pretty much assume guys are evil.)

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;2303745;
    (By now, I pretty much assume guys are evil.)
    Why wouldn't you? Guys ARE evil, at least those older than, I dunno, 6 or 7?

The evilest of us all are the Victor Purehearts and Dudley Dorights; so magnificent in acting out their evil snow job disguise.

+ Reply to Thread