+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I gotta tell you, I didn't see the Izzie being in love with George thing coming at all. Nice spin on it and way to surprise the viewer. Usually its George that is all moony over a girl.

I so love this show. And it's so interesting how the characters I once loved at the beginning, are turning out to be ones I'm not liking as much any more. And vice versa.

Totally agree on Karev. He's becoming the best of the bunch!

Hilarious that McSteamy used Baileys Right Now for the board presentation. Oh, SNAP!

I'm glad that George and Izzy didn't get all passionate in the linen closet. He knows he did very wrong but Izzie is one confused girl looking for love in all the wrong places. I hope she doesn't hook up with that sinister professor. Ewww.

Very glad that Christine has made up with Burke. They fit together. Well.

The girl who had face surgery will obviously look like the photo she picked out. And she'll be pretty with a healthy baby, ...who knows how her life will turn out. I think she has a very strong connection with Alex, but it may not all be romantic. We'll have to see. It's nice to see a continuing patient story again. More than one episode, like Denny. Could she be Alex's Denny?

I'm not bored of all the sleeping around. It's tv and it's life speeded up. Some lonely people aren't choosey when they're drunk or given the wrong opportunity either.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2293609;
    Does anyone know who the actress is playing the Jane Doe pregnant woman? Wonder what she really looks like? Will there be some sort of deep relationship develop between Alex and the girl because he isn't drawn to her physical appearance but gets to really know her then when she gets redone and is possibly pretty he will already have feelings for her? Of course just when he is in deep for her and the possible child the real spouse or boyfriend will appear and yank his heart out and turn him all cold and shallow again.
    Elizabeth Reaser Loved her in the Movie The Family Stone.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentina;2293745;
    That would be Elizabeth Reaser.
    yep she is a pretty girl! When she is all banged up something has reminded me of Lukes annoying sister on Girlmore Girls.

It will be interesting to see how much Alex invests in her.

Can someone explain to me why Shepard's interview didn't go so well? The only part I caught was what he told the Chief about how he can't picture his life in 10 years?? Thanks!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by babs1003;2293977;
    Can someone explain to me why Shepard's interview didn't go so well? The only part I caught was what he told the Chief about how he can't picture his life in 10 years?? Thanks!!

They didn't show the interview. The only thing I could think of was that he was preoccupied with worrying about how Meredith was going to do in surgery.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2294012;
    They didn't show the interview. The only thing I could think of was that he was preoccupied with worrying about how Meredith was going to do in surgery.
    I see, I thought maybe his relationship with Mere was rocky again or something. Thanks combatcutie!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Well, a little rocky---she had said, what, you don't have faith in me? And stormed off...
    To clarify what I think is a typo of Lois' before---Callie didn't sleep with Alex and Denny so far as I know... think she meant Izzy. Although I actually don't think Izzy and Denny actuallly did the deed as his heart would have been too weak before the transplant, and no time afterwards. More just cuddled now and then. Callie has only slept with Mark and George so far as I can recall.
    I'm sorry, but how could Izzy have been SO deeply in love with Denny, and still deeply in mourning an episode or two ago, and now realizing that...all along??... she's been in love with George? If Denny lived would she always have felt something that 'felt right" was missing? I can maybe buy George thinking he had no chance with a supermodel and not even trying (although he tried with Mer with NO encouragement), but not that Izzy has really always been in love with George. Even by speeded up TV standards this is too fast for me. It was only a week earlier that we were all awwww over Denny's ghost passing her in the hallway, folks!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2294070;
    I'm sorry, but how could Izzy have been SO deeply in love with Denny, and still deeply in mourning an episode or two ago, and now realizing that...all along??... she's been in love with George? If Denny lived would she always have felt something that 'felt right" was missing? I can maybe buy George thinking he had no chance with a supermodel and not even trying (although he tried with Mer with NO encouragement), but not that Izzy has really always been in love with George. Even by speeded up TV standards this is too fast for me. It was only a week earlier that we were all awwww over Denny's ghost passing her in the hallway, folks!

For exactly this reason, I don't think that Izzy is truly in love with George. I think she's really more jealous of what he and Callie have. You know how if you're alone and feeling lonely, seeing other people together and happy can make you feel that much more lonely? I think that Izzy is feeling lonely and missing Denny, sees her best friend happy, in love, and having less time for her, and mistook that jealousy for attraction. And honestly, I don't think she really did feel anything for George until he suggestion was thrown out there that she could. It's like she never entertained the idea of being attracted to him, and all those emotions rolled together made her think she's feeling something that she's not.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2294070;
    To clarify what I think is a typo of Lois' before---Callie didn't sleep with Alex and Denny so far as I know... think she meant Izzy.
    Thanks PWS! That's exactly what I meant (and I think you are correct...Izzie and Denny never actually consumated their relationship).

+ Reply to Thread