+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fanatic
    I think Addison has somewhat come full circle and realizes the pain her infidelity caused with Derek and her marriage as well as the relationship with Mark. So when Izzy revealed she had sex with someone she shouldn't she got it that it was "off limit" sex and probably realizes it is George and rather than keeping her mouth shut she is trying to help Izzy benefit from her own mistakes. I didn't take it as Addison being judgemental so much as don't go down the same road I went down and ruin relationships because she ruined the friendship between Mark and Derek as well as her own marriage.

I wonder if Mark will fail Addison and cause her so much pain she will have to leave Seattle and that will be how she spins off to her own show??

Does anyone know who the actress is playing the Jane Doe pregnant woman? Wonder what she really looks like? Will there be some sort of deep relationship develop between Alex and the girl because he isn't drawn to her physical appearance but gets to really know her then when she gets redone and is possibly pretty he will already have feelings for her? Of course just when he is in deep for her and the possible child the real spouse or boyfriend will appear and yank his heart out and turn him all cold and shallow again.

Surely they won't make Mark chief, that would be just stupid!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2293591;
    Callie slept with George, who slept with Izzie, and now George will sleep again with Callie. Callie slept with Alex and Denny, who both slept with god only knows who else...

Don't forget George slept with Meredith who sleeps with Derek
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2293611;
    And Meredith also slept with Mark. And Derek also slept with Addison. Which means that in STD terms, Mark and Derek slept together twice.
    Last edited by Veruka; 03-23-2007 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy;2293609;
    I wonder if Mark will fail Addison and cause her so much pain she will have to leave Seattle and that will be how she spins off to her own show??
    I heard that they are going to keep Addison on Grey's for a while after the spin off begins. Don't know if it's true or not.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic
    Seattle Grace = Cess pool pool of STD, no wonder Bailey thought they needed a free clinic it is really a cover for the staff!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2293611;
    Oooh, good one! Now, did they actually complete the act? I remember her crying and that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2293614;
    And Meredith also slept with Mark. And Derek also slept with Addison. Which means that in STD terms, Mark and Derek slept together twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2293627;
    Oooh, good one! Now, did they actually complete the act? I remember her crying and that's about it.

I remember her crying too, but he was already on top of her and I'm assuming well you get my drift

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2293614;
    Yes, which means that in STD terms, Meredith has slept with Addison a bunch of times too. Ugg...what is going on in that hospital

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2293637;
    I remember her crying too, but he was already on top of her and I'm assuming well you get my drift
    Well I think I remember her asking him if he was finished or to finish or something like that so I am guessing they were at least in the process when she started crying.
    It is all just well ewwwwww.

Yes, that was Hector playing Callie's dad.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread