+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2293399;
    The best part of the episode for me was when Sloan stole Bailey's "in the right now" speech and used it as his own for the board interview. I loved the look on her face when she heard about it!

George and Izzy - still yuck. No chemistry whatsoever. I hope Callie's dad will be back to kick some butt!

I hope they don't have Alex fall in love with the amnesia patient with the crushed face (mainly because I wasn't a big Elizabeth Reaser fan when she was on the short-lived series "Saved"). Everyone gave Izzie such a hard time for getting emotionally involved with Denny and now it looks like Alex may be headed in the same direction. Actually, I see that the patient is totally falling for Alex but he may just be being nice. Someone, somewhere has to be looking for her, right? Maybe she left the father of the baby in another state and is in Seattle to make a new start? I just think after the accident, the hospital and the police would still be looking for any relatives. Her hospital bills are going to be a fortune and they don't even know her name!
    I have to agree with you too. I love watching Alex grow and becoming so nice with his patients. I think the girl sees him as her safety net since he saved her and is the only one there for her. I hope they don't go down the path of them hooking up.

And as for George and Izzie...EWWWW. I can't believe they did that. I am going to feel so bad for Callie when this all blows up
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Is Izzie going to end up pregnant? My money is on yes. It'll be even more interesting if they both end up pregnant and poor George stuck in the middle like "Aaaaah!" Oh, I missed the last 15 minutes or so last night. Umm the last thing I saw was I think George and Izzie having a quiet akward moment in the linen closet and him leaving and her staying there. And Callie's father talking to him telling him not to hurt Callie. (I think that was after the linen closet). Did I miss anything much after that?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    I'm putting my money on her not being pregnant. That'd be too easy. Instead, I think that Izzy is going to boil over in having to fight her feelings for George, and somehow let Callie know what happened. Either she'll tell her flat out, or else (more likely) she'll tell enough people to make sure that Callie knows. However it happens, George will be mad, and all three will end up hurt and not together.

LG.
    George as the Tom Brady of Seattle Grace. Ewwwh. Poor Callie. Bad enough that George is such a putz, but to have to defend him to her father, and go through some god-awful wedding party her mother is planning, all while the "big secret" that George and Izzy did it is just waiting in the wings to drop all over Callie at the worst time, like a seagull taking a dump on you on your way to a job interview.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan
    I wonder if Addison will catch on to who Izzie is talking about. I know that Izzie mentioned something to her, but did not say any names. I wonder if Addision will mention something to Callie since they are friends. Izzie is not doing a very good job of keeping cool and collected and will probably give it away herself, in my opinion. Loved the episode last night. This has been a welcome change from the re-reruns.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2293561;
    I wonder if Addison will catch on to who Izzie is talking about. I know that Izzie mentioned something to her, but did not say any names. I wonder if Addision will mention something to Callie since they are friends. Izzie is not doing a very good job of keeping cool and collected and will probably give it away herself, in my opinion. Loved the episode last night. This has been a welcome change from the re-reruns.
    I got the impression that Addison figured out exactly who she was talking about. She said something about adultery, but Izzy had not. Given all that Addison has been through herself when it comes to adultry, I think she'd keep her mouth shut. I think its more likely that Izzy will let the cat out of the bag.

George as the Tom Brady -- priceless LG!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2293561;
    I got the impression that Addison knew quickly who she was talking about since she mentioned adultry.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I agree. Addison won't tell anyone, but Izzie can't keep her mouth shut. It's written all over the face, the stares she shoots at George etc. I agree that it'd be selfish of George to tell Callie what he did, 'cause it would hurt her so much. BUT, given that they all sleep around so much, aren't any of them afraid of getting STDs and passing them along to their partners/spouses? Mark slept with Addison and Callie, AND everyone else, hence earning the name Man Whore. Callie slept with George, who slept with Izzie, and now George will sleep again with Callie. Callie slept with Alex and Denny, who both slept with god only knows who else...

Callie's dad was magnificent. (Was that Hector Elizondo?) If I was him, I'd be more than suspicious and wary of George, who looks like a beaten puppy more than a man who can support his daughter. (And by support I'm talking about emotional support, not financial, since she has an inheritance and a nice salary already.) It was kind of sad 'cause Callie (and her dad, to a certain extent) thought George was speaking as an upstanding man who wants to take care of his wife himself rather than accept gifts from her parents; but he was really speaking out of fear and guilt.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Can't wait to see it again tonight! I wasn't paying full attention last night. You guys have really cued me in on what to look for!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2293591;
    I agree. Addison won't tell anyone, but Izzie can't keep her mouth shut. It's written all over the face, the stares she shoots at George etc. I agree that it'd be selfish of George to tell Callie what he did, 'cause it would hurt her so much. BUT, given that they all sleep around so much, aren't any of them afraid of getting STDs and passing them along to their partners/spouses? Mark slept with Addison and Callie, AND everyone else, hence earning the name Man Whore. Callie slept with George, who slept with Izzie, and now George will sleep again with Callie. Callie slept with Alex and Denny, who both slept with god only knows who else...
    George especially should be careful...didn't he catch the clap from the nurse who he found with Karev?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread