+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree545Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

NEWS ALERT: Greys Anatomy was to be a re-run but it is not. IT IS A NEW SHOW TONIGHT!! Stay tuned to see what happens with the cliffhanger... Have no idea what time on your stations. It isn't even listed on mine.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fanatic
    i'm not a prude, but am tired of everyone sleeping with everyone. and using that great writing tool of one person "forgetting" that it occured. what a bore. am i alone on this? and i NEVER would have thought that i'd be wishing for more karev. who knew?

They really have messed up the Izzy character. I know they are not related, but it is so weird and strange putting those two together romantically. Maybe, Shondra can picture it but I can't. yuck!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Whoa! They had sex and were lucid enough to know they were doing it(despite being drunk)? Damn! I'm dissapointed. I reckon by now that the only one not getting any action is the Chief. Which i don't lament. Im glad Bailey showed some of her much needed attitude tonight. Phew! I'm going to feel for Callie when this blows up.

I missed the first 15 minutes so i'll try to catch up online.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Well...I was expecting that to be much worse. Other than the Izzie and George sexual escapades I really liked that episode.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I don't know if Izzie remembered it or just figured it out when she saw George naked in her bed. I kind of thought it was the latter.

George suddenly having flashbacks, I thought, was creative license.

I had initially thought that, too, Missyboxers, but Izzy remembered it to the point of knowing that it was several times, not just once. So either her first reaction when waking up was denial, or she remembered it all after that point.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;2292833;
    i'm not a prude, but am tired of everyone sleeping with everyone. and using that great writing tool of one person "forgetting" that it occured. what a bore. am i alone on this? and i NEVER would have thought that i'd be wishing for more karev. who knew?
    I've been loving watching him slowly grow up this whole season. I think his is one of the best written (and acted) characters on the show. Welcome aboard!

You're not alone on the sleeping around business either. That aspect of the show is becoming a parody of itself.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

The best part of the episode for me was when Sloan stole Bailey's "in the right now" speech and used it as his own for the board interview. I loved the look on her face when she heard about it!

George and Izzy - still yuck. No chemistry whatsoever. I hope Callie's dad will be back to kick some butt!

I hope they don't have Alex fall in love with the amnesia patient with the crushed face (mainly because I wasn't a big Elizabeth Reaser fan when she was on the short-lived series "Saved"). Everyone gave Izzie such a hard time for getting emotionally involved with Denny and now it looks like Alex may be headed in the same direction. Actually, I see that the patient is totally falling for Alex but he may just be being nice. Someone, somewhere has to be looking for her, right? Maybe she left the father of the baby in another state and is in Seattle to make a new start? I just think after the accident, the hospital and the police would still be looking for any relatives. Her hospital bills are going to be a fortune and they don't even know her name!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray Wonderputt Champion FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2293399;
    The best part of the episode for me was when Sloan stole Bailey's "in the right now" speech and used it as his own for the board interview. I loved the look on her face when she heard about it!

George and Izzy - still yuck. No chemistry whatsoever. I hope Callie's dad will be back to kick some butt!

I hope they don't have Alex fall in love with the amnesia patient with the crushed face (mainly because I wasn't a big Elizabeth Reaser fan when she was on the short-lived series "Saved"). Everyone gave Izzie such a hard time for getting emotionally involved with Denny and now it looks like Alex may be headed in the same direction. Actually, I see that the patient is totally falling for Alex but he may just be being nice. Someone, somewhere has to be looking for her, right? Maybe she left the father of the baby in another state and is in Seattle to make a new start? I just think after the accident, the hospital and the police would still be looking for any relatives. Her hospital bills are going to be a fortune and they don't even know her name!
    I have to agree that I have loved watching Alex grow.. hes always been one of my faves (I admit I am a HUGE Bailey fan, and still love Christina). I think he has just found his way more so then he is falling for her. She may be falling for him.. but I think she sees him as saftey or feels he is safe. She has placed her trust in him because no one else was there for her.. and I think because he 'saved' her he feels he has to be there with her and for her. I see a strong friendship more so than love. See sees him differently than his other friends.. and that too is something he needed.

I have also become to like Mark a HELL OF A LOT, lol.. and we all knew when he started the show he was a man-whore... I has liked this like no sex twist. Given that everyone else is with everyone else.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

+ Reply to Thread