+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 732 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484134534 ... LastLast
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Christina and Burke - she is my favorite character and their relationship has terrific chemistry. I love the scene where he climbed in bed with her and just held her while she cried - lovely!
    That was my favorite scene in this episode, besides when Alex said "Nice panties Yang" and she said "In your dreams evil spawn" Christina and Burke are my abosolute favorite couple, I think they have the most chemistry and have the biggest emotional bond. I can't wait to see what the next episode brings for them.

a funny scene I just remembered was when Meredith was standing in her mother's doorway and George comes in and says "where is your mother" and Meredith says, yes , where is she?! or something like that. Poor George! He scampers off to find her.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    a funny scene I just remembered was when Meredith was standing in her mother's doorway and George comes in and says "where is your mother" and Meredith says, yes , where is she?! or something like that. Poor George! He scampers off to find her.
    I loved that as well.. i just kinda grinned and shook my head.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    Addison is soooo hot, oh I love her...maybe more than Meredith perhaps =]. I really enjoy Christina's, George's and Bailey's characters, they are simply amazing. The last episode was so god darn fantastic!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    a funny scene I just remembered was when Meredith was standing in her mother's doorway and George comes in and says "where is your mother" and Meredith says, yes , where is she?! or something like that.
    I liked when the Orderly laughingly said to him, “You lost her again? Wait until the Chief finds out”. Poor George! Why does everyone dump on him?!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    I liked when the Orderly laughingly said to him, “You lost her again? Wait until the Chief finds out”. Poor George! Why does everyone dump on him?!
    Cause it's so easy to! He's like everyone's little brother!

I thought it was cute when he keeps saying "But I'm a surgeon!"

Stupid question but the story line implies that the chief and Mrs. Gray were having a relationship. Did they come out and say it in any episode or are we just being led to believe it?
    Yup, with donuts!!

I really hope when Emmy time comes around that Chandra Wilson and Sandra Oh get their due recognition. Really, they are two of the finest actresses around in televsion today.

I believe it's assumed they had an affair. Considering Ellis' illness, she remembers that part of her life with the chief and kinda continued on like they used to when they worked together.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Just in the way he acts around her makes it obvious that they had something to do with eachother besides being coworkers.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread