+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 736 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133533 ... LastLast
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Alex wasn't in the mood to go on a date. A lesser man would have blown Izzie off.
    That's what I had been thinking, too, but was so pleasantly puzzled by the compliment that I had to just sit and absorb it. Not too long ago I would have never thought that'd I'd like Alex.

I think next week is going to be pivotal. I think Alex showing up for the date shows great promise for how he's coming to care for her... and I'm hoping that he actually confides in her. This could completely bring the two of them closer together, and as she keeps his secret for him... could puzzle her roomies even more.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Did anyone notice if the actress playing Christina's mother is the same one that played Quon Lee Robinson on Night Court?

I didn't see the credits, but I think it is she and it was her voice that made me think so.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel
    Did anyone notice if the actress playing Christina's mother is the same one that played Quon Lee Robinson on Night Court?

I didn't see the credits, but I think it is she and it was her voice that made me think so.
    Denice Kumagai played Quon Lee... Tsai Chin played Christinas Mother.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    Denice Kumagai played Quon Lee... Tsai Chin played Christinas Mother.
    Thank you, FireWoman. They are really similar both in appearance and voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippedychick
    That episdoe was the best one yet. Bailey had been so emotionless about everything up until now. She's been the epitimy of a bitch, but an awesome one none the less. That episode was really wonderful. Christina's mother didn't even seem all that surprised when docter burke came in at the end. That was so incredibly cute. >.< I love this show
    Actually, we really started seeing this softer side of Bailey last week when Meredith's mom was brought in, and Christina collapsed.

Great episode and it would have made a great finale! I'm glad we don't have to wait for a new season to find out the answers to some of the questions they left us with.
    Agreed!
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I cried when that kid died (Bailey's patient) and then when Christina finally lost it, I bawled like a baby. I didn't think it was cute when Burke climbed into her bed and held her while she cried. I thought it was sweet. I laughed my head off when Merideth came running into Christina's room while she was having her crying fit. The first thing I laughed at was when Christina's mom said "She's going to dehydrate." and Christina yelled "I WILL KILL HER!" And then when Merideth went to try to hug Christina and Izzy and George yelled at her not to and said "We already tried that."
    That was hilarious.
    But the story with the guy who got shot in the head? I mean, why was there no blood at all? Why was he even walking and talking and looking at a magazine?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I was disappointed that McDreamy didn't sign the divorce papers. But I think Meredith blew it when she was so quick to keep warding him off when his estranged wife showed up and didn't accept his explanation for not telling her. Meredith is so quick to judge him and so unpredictable in her reactions to him, that he probably feels too unbalanced around her. Whereas, his "wife" is clear in her intentions and he is probably still in love with her and wants to forgive her.
    I'm hoping he doesn't sign the divorce papers because the last thing I want to see is everyone coupled up. (Alex and Izzy would be an interesting pairing if there weren't alreay two other couples). If he and Meredith do get back together then they need to bring in a new male doctor of equal status (not a resident) to pursue is ex-wife. Burke would have been the perfect choice if he and Christina hadn't hooked up.

Or another doc to persue Meredith....
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Or another doc to persue Meredith....
    Or a really charming (not terminally ill) patient to woo her...

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PGM35
    Or a really charming (not terminally ill) patient to woo her...
    Right! Life is not all medicine and hospitals! Let her meet a wealthy board member!

+ Reply to Thread