+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

What a great episode tonight. Cried like a baby! Nice job writers.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I liked it.. yes, I too cried. But its Grey's I ALWAYS cry
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    What did Meredith say when Yang asked her to say just one word??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2252952;
    What did Meredith say when Yang asked her to say just one word??
    "Ouch."

I didn't like the episode (other than getting to see Kyle Chandler again ). I think it would've made a bigger impact if Meredith had died. She was just as annoying dead as she was alive. I don't think any of the characters is that integral to the show and any one of them leaving isn't that big a deal. It ticked me off that she got such extra special care--and she didn't really even want to live...not till the end when she started fighting. How many other people are left to die 'cause they're not part of the medical family? I know, I know--this is just a show.

Izzie--what can I say about Izzie? She's a totally stupid, irritating annoyant. Being rude again to Callie and expecting George to pick her over his own wife--especially when she's totally in the wrong. Standing there like a big dummy defying Bailey and the Chief's orders (when they told her to get out of the room). Christina--nice one getting drunk and not doing your job. I know it was her best friend dying but life goes on, especially when your job is to save lives.

Alex--he was good tonight. Funny and compassionate. And he did what he was supposed to do--work. That didn't mean he didn't care about Merdith, just that there was NOTHING he could've done to help her, but there was plenty he could do to help other patients.
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 02-22-2007 at 10:26 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

what did Ellis say to her right before she said that she wasn't ordinary? Something like "...don't be a..."

FORT Fanatic
    dan? i played it over and over and that's what it sounds like. ?? re what it means.

I thought she might've said "Don't be your dad." What do we know about Merideth's father. That he gave up on them, right? So maybe that's what it was.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought she started to say "Don't be a d@mn. . ." Thought better of it and said she was anything but ordinary.

How funny was it that Addison said, "Who would I sleep with?" and the next shot was of Alex?

I didn't like the episode (other than getting to see Kyle Chandler again ). I think it would've made a bigger impact if Meredith had died. She was just as annoying dead as she was alive. I don't think any of the characters is that integral to the show and any one of them leaving isn't that big a deal. It ticked me off that she got such extra special care--and she didn't really even want to live...not till the end when she started fighting. How many other people are left to die 'cause they're not part of the medical family? I know, I know--this is just a show.
    ITA. these last 3 episodes bored me. of course we knew mersdith wasnt going to die but i wished the had killed her off, she annoys the hell out of me. her and izzy. i love christina and that line "im had to tell you in case you fell in the hall"

+ Reply to Thread