+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 725 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282132532 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I also liked Addison's line to Derek that went something like, "Have you ever thought that maybe Satan is your true love?"

Now, Alex: It seems that something changed when he and Shepard were having a discussion with the patient with the bullet about feeling guilty about cheating on someone you love. He then looked over at Izzie. I dont get what happened, but that seemed to be the moment. Did I read that incorrectly?
    I think the talk about cheating affected Shepard the most - giving him insight into how Addison might be feeling. For Alex, it might have been more about the idea of loving someone so much that you're willing to forgive something like that. Maybe the intensity of it all spooked him?

I think him failing his surgical boards are the bigger reason for his change in attitude towards Izzie. He's feeling insecure - which brings out the ass in him perhaps?
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

I am emotionally drained. I laughed, I cried, I cried so more. Hopefully, both Sandra Oh (Christina) and Chondra Wilson (Bailey) will receive Emmy nominations next year.

My favorite scene - Meredith to Christina: "You lost your boyfriend, baby and a fallopian tube all in one week; you should be upset".
    Christina to Meredith: "You lost Dr. McDreamy to his wonderful wife - you should be upset".

I am crazy about Dr. McDreamy, but I wouldn't mind cuddling with Dr. Burke.

Loved it when Burke climbed in bed with her and just held her...

And you're right... an emotional rollercoster last night! I just wish I'd recorded it as well so I could ride it again
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    I think the talk about cheating affected Shepard the most - giving him insight into how Addison might be feeling. For Alex, it might have been more about the idea of loving someone so much that you're willing to forgive something like that. Maybe the intensity of it all spooked him?

I think him failing his surgical boards are the bigger reason for his change in attitude towards Izzie. He's feeling insecure - which brings out the ass in him perhaps?
    Yeah. It could be one or both. I'm sure we'll find out.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Loved it when Burke climbed in bed with her and just held her...

And you're right... an emotional rollercoster last night! I just wish I'd recorded it as well so I could ride it again

That was very cute of him, I was trying to see where his leg was going, ( if he was going to put it over hers) get a shot of his butt, something, something.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I agree. When Dr. Webber told Alex that he had to retake Step 2 of the “United States Medical Licensing Examination” or he’d be out, that was bound to have an affect on him. Alex seems to be very insecure and I think it has something to do with his childhood. I honestly believe he is a good and decent guy, but he has an inferiority complex, which he tries to hide by acting like a jerk. Last week, he told Meredith that when he is under pressure, he gets drunk, so I was a little surprise he actually showed up for the date. Poor Izzie! I wouldn’t want to be the woman involved with an angst ridden Alex.

I was disappointed that McDreamy didn't sign the divorce papers. But I think Meredith blew it when she was so quick to keep warding him off when his estranged wife showed up and didn't accept his explanation for not telling her. Meredith is so quick to judge him and so unpredictable in her reactions to him, that he probably feels too unbalanced around her. Whereas, his "wife" is clear in her intentions and he is probably still in love with her and wants to forgive her.

Why did Alex not want to kiss Izzy? That relationship makes no sense to me.

Christina and Burke - she is my favorite character and their relationship has terrific chemistry. I love the scene where he climbed in bed with her and just held her while she cried - lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Why did Alex not want to kiss Izzy?
    Alex wasn't in the mood to go on a date. A lesser man would have blown Izzie off.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I understand Meredith, she was lied to (by ommission) and felt betrayed/used.
    We don't really know what we'd do in the situation ti'l we're there our selves.
    Though i don't think i'd want to meet that fate.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread