+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Welcome Bandy! And you made some great observations!

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2243269;
    LOl! I was thinking the same thing.... around the face and neck
    Yeah, kind like a woman would get if she were pregnant! I still like him...

Welcome to the FoRT and nice first post Bandy!
    I think you have next weeks episode pegged. I will be shocked if they actually kill Meredith off. Not sad just shocked.

FORT Fanatic
    They won't kill her off but I betcha a lot of things sort of change with her as the catalyst. Like George and Callie will she be jelous of his grief over her? Seriously there has been way too much grief on this show and we can't have all the interns lying on the floor. Would that leave the attendings to do the baking? It will be some big long metaphoric time for Meredith to WANT to live and in the end Dreamy will have in fact been her knight since he did dive in and save her. She will come out having no "drowned" in her dark twisty self and be able to be happy or something maybe?

Or maybe she will awake an amnesiac? Then they will have two Grey's on their hands with no memory. Maybe?

I could have done with out the " I believe " speech from Izzy too. I kept hearing I belive for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows... that old song.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2243137;
    I wish I could have crawled in the TV and punch Izzy at the end...
    And what the heck is with no previews for the next episode
    You didn't get previews? They go something along the lines of "Derek Shepherd is a fearless surgeon that saves everyone that comes across his path. But he can't save the woman he loves." Then they show everyone with an exhausted look on their faces, and Christina gritting through her teeth "TRY.AGAIN!" Then the voice over "Stay tuned for the devastating conclusion to the most powerful Grey's Anatomy this season...."

(words not verbatim.. .but close)

And yeah... I wanted to punch the living daylights out of Izzy, too, rockstar or no rockstar.

And I didn't lose it this week until Derek slid to the floor and you saw someone walk up in the background. I immediately knew it was Mark and started crying...
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2243288;
    Then the voice over "Stay tuned for the devastating conclusion to the most powerful Grey's Anatomy this season...."
    Devastating being the key word

And I didn't lose it this week until Derek slid to the floor and you saw someone walk up in the background. I immediately knew it was Mark and started crying...
    I lost it earlier than that, when the chief had to push Derek out of the room. Then I really lost it when I saw someone walking up to Derek (thinking they were telling him that Meredith was gone) and then cried even HARDER when it was Sloan, and he put his hand on Derek.

I don't care what anyone else thinks or says, but I love Meredith. I think her character is great, and realistic. I've been in the constant feeling of depression, and having your professional life being the only successful thing for you going. It's tough and I think Ellen Pompeo does an amazing job acting this character.

Plus... I'm all for Derek and Meredith love

no way is Meredith dead, this is her show after all and the show is called Grey's anatomy. I think this is a big ploy to get ratings. I think that if they were really going to kill her off, they would probably do it during the season finale.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    So it's obvious meredith is not dying. It's too wonderful a way to kill a show. Good try though. I still agree with X-tina about mere being her 'person'. Just like Mere was going to be her 'person' when she was discussing having an abortion.
    So next week will be the last of this arc but they still haven't said much about the Reaser's character. I guess next week they'll have to tell all about her.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I just want to slap Izzie. Her comments to George about Callie in the whole speech:nono The writers along with Shondra said that what happened will change everyones relationship and what Izzie said would make me reevaluate my friendship with her big time if I was George.

This episode was a billion times better than last weeks and the previews looked spectacular. I do know what is going to happen, somewhat, thanks to the podcast and if you would like to know you can PM me and I will tell you the parts that I know.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie
    Jluvs... can you tell us... just put it in highlight so that people only read it if they want to!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I am dying to know what happens!

Quote Originally Posted by melisashack;2243388;
    Jluvs... can you tell us... just put it in highlight so that people only read it if they want to!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! I am dying to know what happens!
    I don't have the official link for the spoiler, as soon as I have the link I will do that. Until then, I think it might be against the rules.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread