+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 725 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181131531 ... LastLast
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Every time I see the preview run for tomorrow's episode, I burst out laughing. The look on Bailey's face when she tell's Dr. McDreamy "You're so damn stupid!"... Can't wait.. only 24 hours and 44 minutes to go
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

Oh my goodness...... what a wonderful episode!

This was originally last season's finale... and it definitely had all of the makings of a good one. I alternately laughed or cried through the entire episode. Christina was an absolute riot (and at the moment I'm forgetting the classic line she gave to her mother..darnit!) And when she absolutely lost at the end... I was right there with her.

Then Burke climbing into bed with her?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Newbie
    That episdoe was the best one yet. Bailey had been so emotionless about everything up until now. She's been the epitimy of a bitch, but an awesome one none the less. That episode was really wonderful. Christina's mother didn't even seem all that surprised when docter burke came in at the end. That was so incredibly cute. >.< I love this show

I agree, i haven't watched this show religiously or anything like that, but this week's episode hooked me. it was thoroughly enjoyable. i would have enjoyed it just as much as a season finale too. well played.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I absolutely love Bailey, she did what Romano may not have been able to do, get people on your side while still maintaining the a****** vibe.

Honestly, im still not gung ho about Addison, I don't care how nice she is.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Christina was an absolute riot (and at the moment I'm forgetting the classic line she gave to her mother..darnit!)
    The line I remeber is "Oh, go upholster something!" And yes, she was wonderful tonight.
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

I caught Dr Bailey in her younger years on the movie Philadelphia tonight. I was switching channels and there she was, and in a medical capacity no less! So funny.

Loved Burke getting in bed with Christina, and also her line " somebody sedate me"! so great!

Great episode and it would have made a great finale! I'm glad we don't have to wait for a new season to find out the answers to some of the questions they left us with. I wonder what happened with Alex failing his boards...will he or won't he tell any of the others? And he looked like he was so happy to be with Izzy and then he changed...and when Ellis kissed Richard...and the last scene with Burke and Christina was so touching!

Oh, and I loved watching Bailey get so emotional...showing her softer side.
    Last edited by PGM35; 10-17-2005 at 09:51 AM. Reason: forgot to mention

FORT Fogey
    This is just such a great show. It may be my new fav..wait! I had a brain-fart, Lost is my favorite show but its a good number 2 as the West Wing winds down and Entorage is off the air for the moment.

I just love Baily. I think she's tough and blunt but really cares about her patients and her job.

Now, Alex: It seems that something changed when he and Shepard were having a discussion with the patient with the bullet about feeling guilty about cheating on someone you love. He then looked over at Izzie. I dont get what happened, but that seemed to be the moment. Did I read that incorrectly?

Quote Originally Posted by DetGuy
    Now, Alex: It seems that something changed when he and Shepard were having a discussion with the patient with the bullet about feeling guilty about cheating on someone you love. He then looked over at Izzie. I dont get what happened, but that seemed to be the moment. Did I read that incorrectly?
    That's right! I think he got scared at that moment to know that some people love someone enough to do anything for them, even taking a bullet. The patient said everyone should be so lucky to love like that or something....

+ Reply to Thread