+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2243143;
    The little girl bothers me. Lassie would've been more useful than her. "Timmy fell in the well again?"
    Actually, this time its Lassie who fell in the well...

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2243143;
    The little girl bothers me. Lassie would've been more useful than her. "Timmy fell in the well again?"
    I get the feeling the girl might be autistic
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

I'm still amazed that none of these idiots understand the concept of "triage". I guess Bailey didn't give a very good explanation. Ironically, Meredith was the only one doing anything even close to triage before she sucked ocean. Of course, as usual, that means she got stuck with the cutesy and melodramatic plots while Izzie and Alex got interesting medical situations.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sukee;2243148;
    I get the feeling the girl might be autistic
    I think at the end it showed her reacting to her mother...I think she was just supposed to be in "shock." The thing I can't stand about bad kid acting is that you can't really be mad at them 'cause they're just kids...but gees...she was just annoying.

I feel mean but for the sake of the plot and reality's sake, I hope Meredith dies. I'm sure they'll save her next week 'cause who else would they have Derek make out with?

I also find it difficult to believe that with all those sick people from the accident, all those interns are standing around waiting to see what happens to their friend. Shouldn't they be tending to other sick people?

And are my eyes deceiving me or is Alex getting a little plump? I seem to recall he started out leaner...

Sorry--I'm extra crabby tonight. That episode was boring...

Worse than boring. Utterly predictable in some ways, and utterly outrageous (in a dumb, bad way) in others.

It sucked big time. Sure, there was a nice moment with Patrick Dempsey wiping a tear, but other than that this was pathetic.

My favorite moment was seeing Kyle Chandler at the end. He is gooooooood looking.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane
    Sorry--I'm extra crabby tonight. That episode was boring...
    Wow, you are crabby, Lois. (kidding )

George is going to get his ass kicked by Callie if he doesn't reign it in. He's acting like an idiot. I was cheering for Izzie while she was drilling holes in that guy's head but then when she got back and was gloating to Christina that ruined it for me. I wanted to smack her.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2243258;
    Wow, you are crabby, Lois. (kidding )

George is going to get his ass kicked by Callie if he doesn't reign it in. He's acting like an idiot. I was cheering for Izzie while she was drilling holes in that guy's head but then when she got back and was gloating to Christina that ruined it for me. I wanted to smack her.
    When you're right, you're right!

I'm glad Kyle Chandler was on at least. That made me happy.

Also, was I hearing things or was Izzie telling George that she thinks he made a mistake marrying Callie? UGH! You know what? If he did, he did. But how about letting him come to the conclusion instead of trying to make him miserable? (And personally, I think Callie's about the best thing to happen to him ...) Crap. I'm crabby again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2243249;
    And are my eyes deceiving me or is Alex getting a little plump? I seem to recall he started out leaner...

LOl! I was thinking the same thing.... around the face and neck

FORT Fanatic
    My first post here. I thought about posting over in the Anna Nicole forum but didn't want to waste it on her.
    I bet Meredith has a long episode of hovering in the death state talking to the dead maybe even patients she has lost. Then she has to live she is after all GREY the title of the show. Desperate housewives already has a dead narrator. I also bet she lies comatose for a long while listening to her friends talk to her while she talks back inside her coma. They will all confess stuff and then Christina will be all on hold till "her person" can come out of it and she can tell. Probably her dad will make a death bedside appearance too.

On a more realistic note ummmm how can all those doctors not be needed at the moment. They all appear to be in the room and hall. I need to start taking notice of other docs running around.

ok so my first post. I thought maybe American Idol or Survivor but Grey's is fine I guess.

+ Reply to Thread