+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

The boy in Mask had what's called Lionitus from his mother doing drugs while she was pregnant. I was sure that the woman's face in GA was just destroyed from being crushed under the pileons.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

She looked a bit as though a flash fire had hit her face with the way her eye area looked to be missing skin. Very sad. I hope nothing bad happens to Merideth...maybe Derek will realize he loves her so much he will want to marry her as well.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2235096;
    I just looked up Elizabeth Reaser in IMDB and it had no mention of her being on Grey's. Is there another Elizabeth Reaser?

No thats here.. it is listed
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

what the!? How the heck did I miss that before?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Ok you guys covered all of the drama so my favourite funny parts were:

Bailey telling Sydney that she bites and chomping her teeth together

Addison taking the boys to task in the elevator for giving the Chief grief about dying his hair (and beard)

Callie being all passive/agressive by telling Sydney that if she doesn't need her help she'll just go find a juicy surgery to perform while Syd takes care of the 'tummy ache'

Little Dr. Sally Sunshine has some clouds in her future I think

Bailey would make an excellent Chief Resident.

Callie is in big trouble for repremanding George I think. She said 'I am your boss' to him about 3 times. I don't know anyone who would appreciate hearing that from their spouse.

I was mad at Derek for telling Burke that Meredith tried to drown herself - like she would succeed .. Burke is her boss, Derek may have comprimised her.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2235213;
    I was mad at Derek for telling Burke that Meredith tried to drown herself - like she would succeed .. Burke is her boss, Derek may have comprimised her.
    I missed that part. When did he say that?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketeen;2235256;
    I missed that part. When did he say that?
    Before Burke told him that he and Christina was engaged. Burke asked if he was confiding in him and Derek said yes.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am pretty sure the pregnant lady's face was consistant with the swelling a burn victim would have.

I had a friend that was in a explosion and when I got to see him it looked similar.

If I remember correctly, the degree of swelling is one of the indications of how severe the burns are. 1st degree, 2nd degree, etc.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Thank you, AsIs.. that's what I had thought until someone earlier had questioned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxter
    Callie is in big trouble for repremanding George I think. She said 'I am your boss' to him about 3 times. I don't know anyone who would appreciate hearing that from their spouse.

Heh... I think Callie and George both have reasons to gripe at each other when they get home (not that that's going to be any time soon. He was definitely in the wrong for trying to order her around, too, as if she was his little missy.

And I, too, was shocked when Derek told Burke about the bathtub. Actually, Burke is no more Meredith's boss than Derek is at this point. He is her superior, but not her boss, but it was still incredibly inappropriate.
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-09-2007 at 03:39 PM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2235096;
    I just looked up Elizabeth Reaser in IMDB and it had no mention of her being on Grey's. Is there another Elizabeth Reaser?
    I saw her name in the credits for last night's show.

+ Reply to Thread