+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234658;
    Yes but it was quick. Ummm. we saw the trapped guy's friend telling Izzy that she has to do what she can so he doesn't die. She says that she needs to drill holes in his head (trapped guy). Bailey is telling people to look for Merideth. I think I saw the littler girl pointing in the water and Derek looking in. Someone jumps in the water to find her. That's all I remember.
    Thank you
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'm totally getting tired of Izzie being in hard/trying situations(she's like a magnet to them!). I sincerely hope that it was that no one was listening to the mens plea for help because a serious medical team is needed to help that man if he is to survive, izzie can't do it on her own. I'm also bugged by their insistance that she has to do it, she can't by herself.

I think the pregnant woman is Elizabeth Reaser, i think. I wonder what the name of the condition of her face is called.
    Mcsteamy got a few lines in today, im proud. Oh, and as i mentioned last week, i knew the Chief's hair looked darker.

I found it weird that Christina wanted to be the first one to tell Meredith about her engagement?
    They're best friends. i'd be weirded out if i heard news like that through someone who wasn't my best friend.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Callie;2234685;
    I was kind of annoyed with Izzie throughout the show. Sometimes she's so full of herself, and other times she has absolutely no self-confidence. Throughout tonight's episode, she acted like she had no idea what-so-ever about what was going on.
    I kept on trying to give her credit.. that she was paralyzed by fear due to Denny. But... she was definitely unlikeable with that deer in the headlights look the entire time.

I hope Derek does something heroic for Meredith to save her. Other people might be over them... but I love Meredith and Derek . You can see how much he loves her!
    I AM your knight in shining whatever!

I found it weird that Christina wanted to be the first one to tell Meredith about her engagement? It's almost like a motherly thing to do.
    I thought it was a nice gesture that she wanted to tell her best friend first. And then I could see her not telling Merideth because Merideth was in an odd, pissy mood. But... I really think her reluctance to tell M was due to having second thoughts.. and I don't blame Burke for getting mad at her at the end.

GREAT episode tonight!
    Big time!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Callie, I will always be a Merek fan
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Loved the ep.! For me, it ranks right up there with the bomb-guy. I thought it was odd that Izzie was chosen over Cristina to go to the site, though. Between the two of them, Cristina is the one I'd want in an emergency.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Izzie's comment was kinda inappropriate "I'm not dressed right for a volcano"???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

It was inappropriate. I admit I do the same thing - try to use humor in tense situations. Sometimes it falls flat like that.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2234727;
    I'm totally getting tired of Izzie being in hard/trying situations(she's like a magnet to them!). I sincerely hope that it was that no one was listening to the mens plea for help because a serious medical team is needed to help that man if he is to survive, izzie can't do it on her own. I'm also bugged by their insistance that she has to do it, she can't by herself.

I think the pregnant woman is Elizabeth Reaser, i think. I wonder what the name of the condition of her face is called.
    Mcsteamy got a few lines in today, im proud. Oh, and as i mentioned last week, i knew the Chief's hair looked darker.

They're best friends. i'd be weirded out if i heard news like that through someone who wasn't my best friend.
    Yes that's her...

Click to see Spoiler:
    She will be on a 3 episode arc, at least, with a multiple guest staring spots to come. She is some type of Doctor, no word on which yet. However the rumor is she's a Psych Doctor of some kind.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I thought the pregnant woman's face was just swollen from having a huge concrete beam fall on it. Is she supposed to truly have (whatever the boy in Mask had... proteus syndrome?)?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I just looked up Elizabeth Reaser in IMDB and it had no mention of her being on Grey's. Is there another Elizabeth Reaser?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread