+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2234623;
    And it seems like all of a sudden the front of her pants are no longer wet. So what happened, anyway???
    Fog bank, a smaller boat.. or just another bot hit it. I had to use cosed caption to see But there was fog and it was clipped by another boat. That much i can confirm.

As far as your theory.. I'ts nice and in fact made me smile a bit But Grey's isn't known for out there ideas. I liked the thought however.. and if anyone needs it its her!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Merideth!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Whoa, I am still in shock about the happenings. Everything is so fast. I really hope that the pregnant lady and her baby survive and also the guy trapped under the car. Obviously Meredith will be just fine. I can't recall but does anyone even remember if the little girl even spoke at all? I am thinking no but I don't recall. It was a good episode. Very traumatic for me to watch. All that blood. Arrgh.

Judging from Addison's face when Alex asked her, I would guess that the baby will not survive unless they take it early. The man trapped under the car also will not survive IMO. The little girl never spoke. I'm guessing that George either couldn't find the little boy or the little boy died. Boy, this makes me kind of afraid to take the Cat Ferry to NS next year.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

The little girl was crying, so does make sound. But I don't think she spoke, just shook her head to answer.

The little girl kind of strikes me as a young Meridith. The way Meridith looks at her, it is with a sadness of looking at her youth. Being dragged around by her mom, probably forced with Medical situations at a young age. I think we will find the girl's mom. And since Derek sees her, she isn't young Meridith etc.

There was a Ferry accident in NY a few year's ago. From all the pictures I saw and stories I heard it was pretty aweful. In that case I believe it was a miscalculation pulling into the dock, but on the show it was due to fog. Don't know if it was clipped by another boat or if it more likly clipped the pylons that dock the boat.

From the look on Addison's face, I don't think the baby is still alive. I think someone started to say it at some point and Addision stopped them because the mother wouldn't be able to handle it and would have died as well.

I think George just hasn't found the boy. In all that choas it can't be easy to find, whether he is dead or alive.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Ack! were there scenes for the next episode?? My DVR didn't get them if there were.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fanatic
    nilsgirl - i took the CAT a couple months ago. no need for you to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2234655;
    Ack! were there scenes for the next episode?? My DVR didn't get them if there were.
    Yes but it was quick. Ummm. we saw the trapped guy's friend telling Izzy that she has to do what she can so he doesn't die. She says that she needs to drill holes in his head (trapped guy). Bailey is telling people to look for Merideth. I think I saw the littler girl pointing in the water and Derek looking in. Someone jumps in the water to find her. That's all I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101
    nilsgirl - i took the CAT a couple months ago. no need for you to worry.
    We want to go next May for a week in NS. I know it only goes to Yarmouth so we will be driving from Yarmouth to Halifax and making Halifax our base for the week. We will then take 1 day and take the 1 1/2 drive to Oak Park where my mother was born. We wanted to go this year but can't afford it so we will wait until next spring. (2008)

What a stressful episode! I don't know how I'll wait another week to see what happens next.

I know things look really grim for the guy under the car, but maybe if Izzie somehow miraculously saves him, we can start to like her again and she can move on from losing Denny...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

As for tonight's episode? OMG!

I was kind of annoyed with Izzie throughout the show. Sometimes she's so full of herself, and other times she has absolutely no self-confidence. Throughout tonight's episode, she acted like she had no idea what-so-ever about what was going on.

I hope Derek does something heroic for Meredith to save her. Other people might be over them... but I love Meredith and Derek . You can see how much he loves her!

I found it weird that Christina wanted to be the first one to tell Meredith about her engagement? It's almost like a motherly thing to do. I saw no problem with Burke telling others about the engagement. It's a hospital! The gossip factory of a hospital is as big as a matchbox. No one can keep secrets!

Finally, speaking from a personal perspective... they did an amazing job with the reality of a MCI. Luckily, I haven't deal with something of THAT size... but even the minor details of preparing for an MCI like that was very accurate.

GREAT episode tonight!

+ Reply to Thread