+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2233662;
    She won a Tony award for the show, so I guess it's not surprising that she has a good voice, but it's cool to be able to hear a bit of it.

Thanks for posting that.

Yeah I was tickled to hear about the Tony.. but Broadway singing is different from other singing so I was pleasantly surprised that she has such a nice voice.. I didn't find her overly (omg to quote Simon here) Cabaret. If I recall from her Web Site she is also in a band.. I will have to go look again. I wish I had more of the song, not just a snippet of a ring tone ;/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Something interesting about a future Grey's guest star (spoiler alert)

http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=800008020
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    This is my first time using spolier tags. I hope this works. This may still be just a rumor.

Grey's may be casting for a 10-12 year old girl to joing the cast.

Click to see Spoiler:
    She may be Izzie's daughter that she put up for adoption.

Quote Originally Posted by salwita;2233538;
    Is Greys Anatomy making a Megazine ?
    Yes, there will be a Grey's Anatomy Magazine. There are magazines for several shows, Lost, Buffy, Star Trek and others. Heroes and Grey's are the newest ones coming out. I think they will be every other month or something like that.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

My sister told me she saw Grey's Anatomy valentine's cards at Target. They come in packs like the ones for kids, but they are adult lol. They also have Desperate Housewive's and Happy Bunny ones, apparently.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Anyone watching? My husband was talking so I couldn't hear what the medic said happened. Did he say something about a bomb?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I have mine on pause while husband runs to the store to get me some butter for my banana bread Hurrrrry up husband!
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

My husband and I are theorizing that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the little girl with Mer is an angel
    Thoughts?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Very, very interesting thought! She hasn't said a word, and she doesn't seem to be with anyone.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And it seems like all of a sudden the front of her pants are no longer wet. So what happened, anyway???

+ Reply to Thread