+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Sar rah,
    Sar rhymes with Car not Care.. sounds really pretty when she says it lol

ohh i have to add.. she can sing.. I was looking for Ring tones and came across this (Its Sara singing in Spamalot)
    http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fue...ur+grail&type=
    Last edited by FireWoman; 02-07-2007 at 09:48 PM.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

She pronounces it in spanish. About the hair: her hair color is way too severe.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I've heard her pronounce it. It seems to be something like "Say rah".

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

So I finally got around to listening to this weeks podcast.

Anything that is spoilerish I will put in spoiler brackets, but here comes a summary of sorts.

Lucid Day - This had been an idea on the writers storyboard for over a year, but they didn't think that it was the right time to include it until this year. The writers talked about the silence on the set when the scenes with Meredith and her Mum were being filmed and how powerful the acting was. They also talked about how Meredith finally has everything that she wants in her life, other than her relationship with her Mum.

George and Callie - None of the cast knew who was getting married until the initial table read of the episode and Sarah, in particular, was shocked about what happened. They talked about how they came up with the horrible middle name and stuff like that.

Toxic Girl - They talked about the true story that it was based on and said that this had also been up on the writer's board for quite a while before they could incorporate it. They also mentioned that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Olivia is not over George

Addison and Alex- talked about how hunky Alex was in the black tank top How Addison had to have her itch scratched somewhere...hence why she ended up with Mark. They also hinted
    Click to see Spoiler:
    about the whole Mark going for the chief position and made some very open ended remarks about that issue

Christina - They mentioned that she is very much a young Ellis and that Meredith's Mum would be a perfect mother for her.

The Clinic - The money theme and whether the whole thing was worth it is going to be a constant them with Bailey and Izzie.

The 3 Part Episode --
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Part One is called Walk on Water. This is going be bigger and better than the bomb story and it will spin every single character in new direction.

Hope you guys enjoy the info.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    How interesting that we all hear different things when Sara's name is pronounced. I seem to hear something like "Sah-dah".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hear a definite d sound when she pronounces her name too.

Of the four people trying out for the chief's job I think it would likely make for mroe interesting storylins of Mark go it.
    Of course I'd prefer it if the chief withdrew his resignation.
    He was resigning to be with his wife, but she's cartin'-on with some bloke so that's a non-starter and the chief can stay on

It could indeed have a "D" sound. But I'm also sure I heard a "y-ish" sound in there as well.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

A properly rolled 'r' in Spanish will have a soft 'd' sound.
    I agree, she is beautiful. I wish I could shape my eyebrows that well.
    But I think the sharpness of her eyebrow arch combined with the bangs bring an unnecessary harshness to her face.

Is Greys Anatomy making a Megazine ?

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2233300;
    Sar rah,
    Sar rhymes with Car not Care.. sounds really pretty when she says it lol

ohh i have to add.. she can sing.. I was looking for Ring tones and came across this (Its Sara singing in Spamalot)
    http://www-xl.cingularextras.com/fue...ur+grail&type=
    She won a Tony award for the show, so I guess it's not surprising that she has a good voice, but it's cool to be able to hear a bit of it.

Thanks for posting that.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread