+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree757Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I like her hair.... I would destroy a teddy bear for that hair.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2232752;
    The only pictures I can clearly see have that same damn hairstyle...

Does anyone have a link to a picture (or even a picture to post here) of this woman without that awful hairstyle (if that's what the problem is)...?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Veruka
    Addison is an attending. Callie is a resident. Izzy and Christina are interns.
    Just to clarify, the interns are also residents. Intern is another term for a first year resident.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2232825;
    No way that's the same person!! She really could be a goddess, couldn't she? I mean, she really was a goddess at one time!!

And I didn't say I didn't like her hair, she has beautiful hair, I think. It's just the style, the bangs on the side swooping across her forehead, that maybe bother me so much. Clearly we can see from this picture it's not the eyebrows.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm pretty sure that there are women that would kill for her eyebrows!

You can at least see more of her gorgeous face with this 'do. I think her hair may look a bit too dark on the show. I'd like to see the above picture in color. Her face is too closed in with the current "Callie" style, and I don't think it flatters her, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Maybe they are trying to give her a very different look than Meredith's so she won't seem like a Meredith-lite rebound affair.

FORT Fogey
    I think that the hair that Callie has on the show looks like bad 80's hair. But I think it really works for her character. Going on stereotyping basis only, it makes sense to me that someone who was really in to athletics would be drawn towards orthopedics as a profession. In addition to saying "bad 80s hair" to me, Callie's hair also says "jock" to me, which makes orthopedics work very well for her character.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2232832;
    No way that's the same person!! She really could be a goddess, couldn't she? I mean, she really was a goddess at one time!!
    i think she still is ...

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    I wonder if the hair is a Gery's thing.. because she was doing this lead in for some awards show (SAG or Golden Globes) contest (TMZ had her ad before all of their videos on their site) I wanna say it was like Dove or Olay.. she looked like 20lbs thiner and her hair looked great. I had to watch it a few times to make sure it was her. I never knew her name wasn't pronounced Sara (Sarah). lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2233276;
    I never knew her name wasn't pronounced Sara (Sarah). lol
    How's it pronounced?

+ Reply to Thread