+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

FORT Fogey
    Yes, all of the girls chatter about her after that scene was that she didn't wash her hands. And when Meredith was bothered by Derek not sleeping in her bed becuse of her snoring, she said it was for all sorts of things before she admitted it was abandonment issues. And when Meredith and Derek were arguing about whether or not the dog should be put to sleep, it was about their relationship, but they never said that flat out. There is all sorts of talk on the show which is focused on one thing, but about another.

It was an absolutely uncomfortable situation for Callie to be in - walking in to what she thought would be an empty room only to find two people in there. But it was an equally uncomfortable situation for Meredith and Izzy to think they were in the comfort of their home, to be surprisingly greeted by a naked woman (even with undies on, I call it naked -- if it would not be accepted attire on the sidewalk, it's naked), and than have that person pee in front of you.

Bottom line, they all got off to a rocky, uncomfortable start.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2230819;
    Callie, when she was dancing in the hospital late night.
    Ahhhh. Thanks.

The actress who plays Callie sure looked hot at the SAG awards. I just saw her picture in People, and she looked great.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2231935;
    Ahhhh. Thanks.

The actress who plays Callie sure looked hot at the SAG awards. I just saw her picture in People, and she looked great.
    You need to go to Sara's web site.. she is amazing.. I had no idea she had done SO much.. and she is a true Beauty, i just wish she would fix her brows.

http://www.sararamirez.com/TheSite/
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Fix what exactly?
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Fix her eyebrows how?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Her Eye Brows have a funny arch and are a tad to thin for her face.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;2232485;
    Her Eye Brows have a funny arch and are a tad to thin for her face.
    Is that what it is? I've never been able to put my finger on it, but there is something that is unattractive about this woman. I think she has all the things to make her really attractive and yet she isn't. I've thought it was the hairstyle and those stupid bangs, but maybe it is her eyebrows. Whatever it is, I wish someone would fix it for her because she on the cusp of being a goddess.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Honestly, I do think it's the hair. I think the eyebrows are fine. To me, she usually looks like she needs to see a stylist for a trim and a decent style.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree, prhoshay. Take a peek at one of the pictures on the main page of her website... without bangs she looked like a completely different person.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2232748;
    I agree, prhoshay. Take a peek at one of the pictures on the main page of her website... without bangs she looked like a completely different person.
    The only pictures I can clearly see have that same damn hairstyle...

Does anyone have a link to a picture (or even a picture to post here) of this woman without that awful hairstyle (if that's what the problem is)...?

+ Reply to Thread