+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree758Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

George and Callie, married??? YAY!

"The blood was toxic, not our marriage." Too funny Okay, I officially adore George.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I like the way Addison is drooling over Alex.

Oh, and Olivia is way jealous of Callie and George being married.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

He looked yummy in that black shirt.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fanatic
    Meredith looked really awful tonight. Wonder if she was sick?

I'm so glad George finally stood up for Callie. I might just start liking him again after all. Izzie, on the other hand, needs to take her high and mighty attitude towards Callie and stick it.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I agree, ACF! I am officially far over Izzie... on the show and Katherine Heigl in real life. She was such a wench to Callie on tonight's show.. incredibly uncalled for.

I love Addison and Alex tonight, too.... but am rather annoyed that she ended up with Mark, no matter how hot I think they are together.

I actually was starting to like Meredith for the first time in two seasons tonight. She was calm, rational, and logical in her dealings with her mother and my heart broke for her when her mother proved her right by treating her as a disappointment. Even worse, she finally got the nerve to stand up to Ellis, only to find that her mother had once again slipped away. She's destined to forever be a tormented soul.

eta: Oh.... Patrick Dempsey and his wife welcomed their twin boys tonight!!!

Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian welcomed twin boys on Thursday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The twins, named Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, were born in Los Angeles. They join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey household.
    Last edited by Broadway; 02-02-2007 at 12:14 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2224788;

eta: Oh.... Patrick Dempsey and his wife welcomed their twin boys tonight!!!

Patrick Dempsey and wife Jillian welcomed twin boys on Thursday, PEOPLE has confirmed.

The twins, named Darby Galen and Sullivan Patrick, were born in Los Angeles. They join 4-year-old sister Talula in the Dempsey household.
    Yay for the happy and proud parents.. but come on people.. whats with the names. sigh.. now i feel odd naming my daughter Emma, im boring.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Get of my mark, Addi. Seriously. Also, you might want to leave Karev alone for a while....
    Vegas wedding? Nevermind! Im glad Miranda got her hospital, i hope it stays vital.
    Im sorta glad X-tina accepted the proposal, i had no wagers as to who'd say yes or no.

eta: Next week i get to see the chiefs hair, i think it looks darker. But why?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2224849;
    eta: Next week i get to see the chiefs hair, i think it looks darker. But why?
    I thought he looked a little different for the preview to next week's episode and I figured he's grown some hair but then I realized, he's also colored his beard too. Nothing's gray anymore next week.

+ Reply to Thread