+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I wouldn't say Webber retiring was a shock since he's been talking about it for weeks. I think the surprise on his end was finding out his wife had already found a new man. The other 2 would be the 2 proposals.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Ah, so i was kind of right? See Lois, not only am i cute, im smart too.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I think the three surpises were 1 & 2 the proposals and the No. 3 was Izzie giving the money for the free clinic.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Izzy giving the money was pretty obvious to me. As soon as they started conversing about needing the funding I went *click* The 2 proposals shocked me though. We had already heard speculation that there would be 1 engagement, so I suspect one of the women might say no. But which??
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Now was it just me or didn't they show for next weeks episode Meredith's mom looks like she might be back to normal?

I'm sure my feelings about Isaiah are getting in the way of my feelings about Burke, but I can't see Cristina marrying him. I do think Callie will say yes to George.

And yes, BBG, they did show Meredith's mom back to normal. But can it last? Maybe she and the chief will hook up again now that his wife has moved on...
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Amy Lee, I always knew you were smart and cute...even when you don't agree with me!

I don't think the Chief is going to retire now...now that his wife has left him--I mean really left him--he has no need to change his workaholic ways. I think the board or whatever will be fine with him asking for his job back. (And while I thought she was a little cold hearted to him by slamming the door on him, I also thought it was great she had moved on. She had already given him plenty of chances, stood by him even after his affair with Grey Sr., asked him to spend more time with her, and then finally told him months ago that she wasn't waiting any more for him. Like a lot of clueless men, he had no idea she was talking to him! )

It seems that George and Callie would be the better couple to get married...so I think it's going to be the opposite. I can't imagine Christina married to anyone...so I think she's going to say yes. I think Callie realizes that George is still traumatized by his father's death and will say no--but will say that when he's had time to process everything and if he still wants to marry her, she might say yes then. But later.

I only caught a brief moment of the show last night at the end and it sure did look as though Callie is going to say no. She kept shaking her head and looked horrified when he got on his knee.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie
    well i think christina says yes because they showed a preview of her holding the ring...so yea but maybe they both say yes..who knows?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by haley_rodrigue;2216918;
    well i think christina says yes because they showed a preview of her holding the ring...so yea but maybe they both say yes..who knows?
    Or Christina says no, Burke doesn't like the answer, so he presents her with a ring to show her how sincere he is in his proposal.

+ Reply to Thread