+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree710Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

I think I would have only given 7 million

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    ok 1 "marry me" i expected.. 2 i did not!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2216570;
    I think I would have only given 7 million
    I'd have kept 2 mil for myself! At the end I was yelling "HOLY CRAP"!!!

FORT Newbie
    did any one just see the last episodes?? I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT ONE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN THE NEXT ONE?? so does any one know...let me in please because me and my stepmom is dieing to know and i am new on here so idk what i am doing lol

HOLY CRAP! The information said that a doctor would receive a proposal. Not 2 doctors. I will do my best to recap:
    Bailey wants to open a free clinic.
    Izzy is at the hosue and is confronted by Callie who is rushing off to avoid having yet another "encounter" with George. Seems since his dad died, he has been looking for every opportunity to have sex with Callie. Izzy is convinced that this is a form of denial or anger (1 of the stages of grief). Christina and Burke still aren't talking to one another. McDreamy finds out that the Chief is stepping down and looking for a replacement. Merideth makes the mistake of telling Sloan this news on the day that Sloane is supposed to leave Seattle Grace which of course makes him want to stay and makes Derek furious with Merideth.
    Patient: Young girl, 23 is being seen by George, Izzy and Addison. Her best friend is by her side. They find out that the girl has cancer and needs a hysterectomy. Turns out the patient is a Puritan. Her parents show up much to her friend's dismay. During the surgery, they find out that the cancer has spread deep into her cervix and her bladder. She's dying. Before the surgery, the patient (Jillian) tells Izzy that after her friend, Rachel was baptized, she wanted to leave town which of course caused her to be shunned by the whole village. Jillian didn't want her to be alone so she left with her. When Rachel finds out that Jillian is dying, she convinces Jillian to go back home with her parents and has a very nice moment with Jillian's mom.
    Patient: a runner blacks out 12 miles into a marathon. He says that he had a head cold beforehand and took some aspirin. He has leg damage that Callie and Christina promptly wrap but soon after, he complains of severe leg pain. He has swelling in both his legs and it turns out that he has a kidney issue (I honestly don't remember what one had to do with the other). Alex tells Addison that the kiss meant nothing and that he is not interested in her. When she reminds him that he kissed her back, he says "You're my boss. What was I supposed to do?" Bailey gets Addison, Derek, Christina, Burke, and the gang to sign their letters of support to open her free clinic. Derek (I think) reminds her that she still needs funding. There is a very tender moment between Izzy and George as she consoles him. After he leaves, Bailey tells her that she has her letters of support for the Seattle Grace Free Clinic. Izzy corrects her and says "The Denny Dukette Memorial Free Clinic". She reminds Bailey that she has 8 million dollars offering to fund the clinic. Bailey is shocked to learn that the Chief is stepping down. He is bombarded by Addison, McSteamy, McDreamy and Burke about the position and he tells them all that he doesn't see a front runner.
    At the end, Derek comes home and apologizes to Merideth and they make up.
    Christina finally talks to Burke and tells him that she truly believes that what she did was right and that she didn't want him to forgive her because he would only be patronizing her because while she knows she was right, he thinks she was wrong. He proposes to her. Callie comes home and is almost scared to see George standing there. She tells him no more sex. He explains that since his dad died, he's been angry but that every time he looks at Callie, he feels better. He doesn't even need to have sex with her. All he has to do is look at her across the room and he feels better. He tells her he loves her and gets down on one knee and asks her to marry him.
    So the question is: who is going to say yes? Are either of them going to say no? Double wedding would be kind of neat but I don't see it happening.
    If anyone has anything to add, please feel free.
    Ads for next week look pretty good.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by blueyz28;2216577;
    I'd have kept 2 mil for myself! At the end I was yelling "HOLY CRAP"!!!
    I was too! I was screaming, my brother was screaming and my daughter was screaming!
    I can't believe the chief's wife shut the door in his face!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;2216597;
    I was too! I was screaming, my brother was screaming and my daughter was screaming!
    I can't believe the chief's wife shut the door in his face!
    i cant either but..um did you see the preview of the next episode where they are all on the floor and stuff!!! AHHHH! lol i wana know what is going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by haley_rodrigue;2216599;
    i cant either but..um did you see the preview of the next episode where they are all on the floor and stuff!!! AHHHH! lol i wana know what is going to happen
    I saw it but they didn't say what caused them to be on the floor they said it was a mystery!

Quote Originally Posted by haley_rodrigue;2216595;
    do you know what going to happen in the next episode...PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU DO!!
    I can't really tell you much. They just said that there will be an answer. We see Callie and George in an elevator but no clear cut hint as to what her answer is. There is someone holding a ring. Not sure who though. And apparently there is a patient that the team is working on, someone yells for the docs to get out of the OR and the last pic we see is an OR floor with docs passed out on the floor (at least 4 of them)
    I did forget something in my recap. Chief went home to reconcile with his wife only to have his heart stomped on by finding out that she has already moved on with someone new.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Addi looked very pretty in this ep, of course so did Mark. If a proposal was one mystery(that's a big if) could the second proposal and the chief 'retiring' round out the top three? Maybe it was Mark staying? Webber's relationship with his wife?
    Anyway, i swear that just by seeing the trailer to Grey's one can become hooked. For some reason even though im already a fan, they make me interested.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread