+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Lovely white posts we have today. I'm trying to decide on reading them. Do any of these concern tomorrow night, or are they a bit into the future?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2214611;
    Lovely white posts we have today. I'm trying to decide on reading them. Do any of these concern tomorrow night, or are they a bit into the future?
    They pretty much have to do with upcoming stories during February sweeps.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Isaiah Washington Seeks Counseling

http://www.people.com/people/article...009602,00.html

I hope this will put an end to all this now and he gets the help he needs.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh please! Get help for what?? Allowing his mouth to run away with him? 'Phobes' don't change they just go into denial. If he is indeed a 'phobe councelling willl not change how he feels. His phobia may be a religious belief or ignorance or just bred in the bone intolerance. IF this is his true nature he will never accept but - for the sake of his career - he may be persuaded to tolerate and keep his trap shut.

(CC you know that none of my venom is directed at you or any person in particular )

A leopard can not change his spots
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2214707;
    Oh please! Get help for what?? Allowing his mouth to run away with him? 'Phobes' don't change they just go into denial. If he is indeed a 'phobe councelling willl not change how he feels. His phobia may be a religious belief or ignorance or just bred in the bone intolerance. IF this is his true nature he will never accept but - for the sake of his career - he may be persuaded to tolerate and keep his trap shut.

(CC you know that none of my venom is directed at you or any person in particular )

A leopard can not change his spots
    Oh Duxxy, I know and take no offense. I completely agree with you about leopards not changing their spots (and believe me, I live by that modo) I just want this whole thing to be done with already
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I didn't think this Isaiah Washington thing was as big as it is. He said something wrong. He apologised for it. He said it again. He apologised again. Case Closed. Now, there's a petition to have him removed? I think he plays his part well.

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2214780;
    I didn't think this Isaiah Washington thing was as big as it is. He said something wrong. He apologised for it. He said it again. He apologised again. Case Closed. Now, there's a petition to have him removed? I think he plays his part well.

I didn't think it should have been as big as it was either. But he should have never said it the second time. I can see people upset with him for saying it, but to start a petition to get him fired is just out of hand IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by famita;2214780;
    Technically the sequence was: He said something wrong. He SORT OF apologized for it with a lot of hedging. Then he said it again and lied about having ever said it in the first place. Then he apologized again.

The petition is stupid, I agree. Once more, I don't think it should have TAKEN a petition to get him canned. If the producers of the show didn't realize this on their own, then its not really any of our business, except by voting with our T.V. remotes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2214789;
    I didn't think it should have been as big as it was either. But he should have never said it the second time. I can see people upset with him for saying it, but to start a petition to get him fired is just out of hand IMHO
    I heard that one of the petitions is up to 18,000 signatures.
    There is still a really shallow part of me that would love to see Blair Underwood in his role, or at least on the show.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope they give Kate Walsh more to say so that she can get nominated for something. Love her hair.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread