+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree730Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;2213268;
    If the ratings were to start to decline now, it would be reasonable for the producers to idenitfy Issiah Washington as a cause for that, and write his character out in order to boost the ratings.
    If ratings were to decline, I wouldn't blame IW one bit. I'd blame the writers for turning this once hilarious show into another over dramatic version of ER.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Maybe we can start a different thread for people to hash about the Isiah Washington melee and keep this thread about the actual show?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

This thread is good the way it is. IW concerns the show.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I guess I'll just have to skip over those references then. No problem.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 01-23-2007 at 05:27 PM.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I also don't think the petition is the best option. I would guess that networks would more likely respond to a decrease in advertising dollars than an online petition. I do think that he should be suspended for awhile. His actions at the GG can't add to a healthy working environment. Maybe they all need to take a break from each other.

Do we the public really even have all the facts as to what was really said.And how come it is out in the news again when this arguement ,happen several months ago.As per usual the media stirring up the issue again.
    Regardless of what happened on the set, IW said it live in the GG press room in front of the media and world to see. There's not much to stir up there. IW poured his own gasoline on that fire.
    Last edited by rt1ky; 01-23-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Some upcoming Grey's scoop from http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Hey! Where's the Grey's Anatomy scoop? Hello, most popular show ever. Throw us a bone. Hilary

Ausiello: Remember the ginormous February-sweeps ferry-boat-fire episode I first told you about two weeks ago? Well, it's apparently too big to squeeze into just one hour, and will now encompass three whole episodes. Appropriately titled "Walk on Water," the three-episode arc will kick off Feb. 8 and mark the arrival of Elizabeth Reaser as a patient who, per Shonda Rhimes, "will affect the lives of all the doctors at Seattle Grace."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2214294;
    Some upcoming Grey's scoop from http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx

Click to see Spoiler:
    Question: Hey! Where's the Grey's Anatomy scoop? Hello, most popular show ever. Throw us a bone. Hilary

Ausiello: Remember the ginormous February-sweeps ferry-boat-fire episode I first told you about two weeks ago? Well, it's apparently too big to squeeze into just one hour, and will now encompass three whole episodes. Appropriately titled "Walk on Water," the three-episode arc will kick off Feb. 8 and mark the arrival of Elizabeth Reaser as a patient who, per Shonda Rhimes, "will affect the lives of all the doctors at Seattle Grace."
    and some more from http://spoilerfix.com/grey.php

Click to see Spoiler:
    I can tell you who's getting engaged: George and Callie! [...] One well-placed mole tells me that they'll make the announcement during February sweeps. Along with the [couple who will get married], another Seattle Grace man is gonna be popping the question to someone very soon!

and as mentioned before in the 3 part fire-on-big-boat epis.. Elisabeth Reaser may join the cast soon, and someone else may leave.

and if Izzy and Mc Steamy are on.. they need to move that one along lol.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone may leave]
    ?!?!?!

WHOA! Maybe it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dr. Burke
    ?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie;2214399;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Someone may leave]
    ?!?!?!

WHOA! Maybe it's
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Dr. Burke
    ?

LOL doubt it

I was thinking

Click to see Spoiler:
    James Pickins jr., Dr. Richard Webber, ok anyone else having old GH flashbacks??! or even Eric Dane, Mark Sloan He is having Addison issues so who knows he may go back to NY
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

LG.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    regarding someone leaving, I think it might be the Chief, as he was waffling about leaving to work on his marriage, and then it would raise the question of whether Derek or Burke replaces him as chief. If it is Derek, then that is the perfect opportunity for Burke to leave in a huff, as there was some tension when Derek started (the very beginning of the series) as Burke thought he was the Chief's successor, and he saw Derek as competition in that department. that would be the perfect opportunity to bring in some new actors too, as the hospital would be down two experienced surgeons.

I saw something in next week's tv guide about George and Callie have an 'engaging announcement' or something to that effect to indicate that they might be getting engaged. I'd like that, as I think George is just starting to appreciate Callie for actually wanting to commit to him for who he is and not just be his "friend". ***hmmmms he's just a friend, oooh baby you, you got what I need, but you say 'he's just a friend', love me some Biz Marquee****
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread