+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 725 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930313233343536373878128528 ... LastLast
Like Tree663Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    I apreaciated the way she was treating chris during her ordeal.

And she was pretty great to Meredith too when her mother came in.

I got the sense that Pickens'(don't know the name of the character he plays) character had more than camaraderie for Ellis, I smell a past relationship between them. But that's just me.
    I agree with the past relationship part - he was so adamant that Burke do the biopsy for Ellis immediately and wouldn't let him out of doing it right then. You could sense that he was feeling something but it was hard to place.

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Much, Much better than Desperate Housewives this season. The characters are so multi-dimensional, the dialogue is delightful, and the humor and timing of it is right on. Reminds me a lot of the old show St. Elsewhere, but better. These new, young actors are wonderful. Meredith and Derek belong together - they are soul mates - please don't let him go back to his faithless wife.

I got the sense that Pickens'(don't know the name of the character he plays) character had more than camaraderie for Ellis, I smell a past relationship between them. But that's just me.
    Ha! I thought the exact same thing! There was a moment when Burke was in her room and she obviously thought he was the Chief-Pickens?(the guy who just had the brain thing.) It was how she spoke to him in that sing-song voice... after all the bitching and yelling... she was all lovey dovey thinking she was seeing Pickens.

But the thing with Dr. "Mother" Grey... and her thinking George was "Thatcher" was priceless. Then in the end she wanted to snuggle... you just know poor George is going to need a little therapy for all this stuff.

I actually hope they keep Dr. Sheppard's wife around... she is a great addition as friction... yet charming. If they are going to "hook" Alex up with someone... she would be the girl for him.

In thinking about my being reluctant to like Bailey, I do think it is the association with Romano from ER. Early on and even when Greene was dying, Romano showed a human side. At the end, he had become a mean, nasty caricature of himself, and I couldn't have been happier to see that helicopter land on him. I need to work on disassociating Bailey from that. I think it would help if we got a glimpse of her personal life.

Question, Mariner... or anyone who knows (I should perhaps just read back a few pages in the thread.)

Didn't they say that they stopped last season early... that they actually had three or four more episodes in the bag? So would that make next week the original season ending?

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone that this is absolutely my favorite show on tv right now.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    the thing is - that wasn't even the season finale!! There are still more epis in the can... if this is a regular show, imagine how GOOD the finale will actually be!
    It was Duxxy that posted that! I had to find out for myself as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Didn't they say that they stopped last season early... that they actually had three or four more episodes in the bag? So would that make next week the original season ending?
    ABC wanted to "Grand Finale" Grey's and DH at the same time... so they also cut short Grey's season run last May to do so.

I never knew how many shows were left... but your thoughts are probably correct.. this upcoming show is probably the original finale for last season. Which means it ought to be a doozy...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Question, Mariner... or anyone who knows (I should perhaps just read back a few pages in the thread.)

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone that this is absolutely my favorite show on tv right now.
    Yeah, about 4-5 eps, but im thinking next week wont be as high maintenance as expected, seeing as they may as well continue the way things are.

Don't really know what could top finding out that your lover is married.
    Hell, next week looks pretty ani-climactic but you wont know until you watch.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Ok, I watched the entire episode and don't remember one instance where a flatline went off. I'm referring to last weeks coming attraction that showed Christina collapsing and we heard a flatline. Like someone said in an earlier post, the flatline was probably for someone else and the show was being creative with it's editing but I didn't even hear it in this episode at all unless I missed it. I figured maybe the little baby would die and we'd hear it, but nope. I waited for it and either it never happened or I missed it somehow.

+ Reply to Thread