+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree665Likes

Thread: Grey's Anatomy

For those of you that like podcasts and this show they have a totally awesome one about the show every week. I am listening to this weeks one right now and it is always jam packed with lots of information.

I think I am going to watch this episode again tonight.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

If anyone didn't cry enough last night, read the latest installment of the writers' blog...http://www.greyswriters.com/
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks OTS...what a great blog. Glad she decided to share her story
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2209964;
    For those of you that like podcasts and this show they have a totally awesome one about the show every week. I am listening to this weeks one right now and it is always jam packed with lots of information.

I think I am going to watch this episode again tonight.
    Hoping you'll share any interesting tidbits!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2210451;
    Hoping you'll share any interesting tidbits!
    The podcasts are about 35 min long every week. Sometimes a little longer. They go through each story and where it came from. Things that happened while scenes were being shot. Hint at things that will be coming up. I don't have this weeks any longer, but next week I will try and take notes going through. I would still recommend people getting it for themselves, as it is free, as what one person views as important could be totally different that what I view as important.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Has anyone here signed any of the online petitions to oust Isaiah Washington?
    Do you feel that strongly about it?

Just curious since I heard one petition already had over 8000 signatures. I'm not really sure how online petitions work. Does someone print them out and mail them?

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2210505;
    Has anyone here signed any of the online petitions to oust Isaiah Washington?
    Do you feel that strongly about it?

Just curious since I heard one petition already had over 8000 signatures. I'm not really sure how online petitions work. Does someone print them out and mail them?
    Most online petitions are emailed to the proper address. I have signed some before, but I haven't signed this one yet. I certainly do feel strongly enough about this issue to sign it.
    -Bono

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Stupid Question of the Week: What, exactly, is a podcast? And is it available over the internet?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2210559;
    Stupid Question of the Week: What, exactly, is a podcast? And is it available over the internet?
    Here is the official definition from Wikipedia: A podcast is a media file that is distributed by subscription (paid or unpaid) over the Internet using syndication feeds, for playback on mobile devices and personal computers[1]. Like 'radio', it can mean both the content and the method of syndication. The latter may also be termed podcasting. The host or author of a podcast is often called a podcaster.

I get mine through Itunes and it is free...there are tons and tons of free podcasts for TV show, recording artist, news shows, health, basically any topic. I listen to three at the moment: Grey's Anatomy, LOST and Marty Casey and Lovehammers. The Grey's one is every week and it automatically downloads to my Itunes.

I hope that helps.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2210559;
    You can also listen to it on ABC's Grey's Anatomy site.

+ Reply to Thread